T-shirt for sale
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T-shirt for sale

Default T-shirt for sale

Hi all. I have a size XL Nebraska VTX Riders T-shirt for sale. It has not been worn much and since I don't have my VTX anymore I probably won't be wearing it. Would someone be interested in it for $5? I bought it from the guy that sells them here on the site. It is all black on the front and has the outline of the state with the VTX logo on the back. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Lincoln and don't really want to mess with shipping, but if you wanted to pay for it I would.

Thanks,
    Scott
    His - 2003 1800C, Black ** SOLD **
    Hers (Ours) - 2008 Victory Vegas Low, Blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

PM Sent

a25chev

2009 VTX1300R
    I love anything that turns $$$$$$ into Noise !!!!!!!
    Cobra Dragsters, N/C Two up and lowers, Ultimate Seats and backrest, and lots of shiny stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.