Loud pipes - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loud pipes

Default pipes

Zrex installed these on his 1300 and he loves them http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthre...10#post3090010
    and you can drill holes n them to get more sound. It will never sound like a harley but closer than the 1800 Simply because of a single pin crank.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default Louds Pipes

Quote Originally Posted by RBS View Post
    On my Cobra's, made the sound deeper.
    Thank you, for all the great Ideas! I got an offer from one of the members I couldn't turn down. A set of Cobra lowboy $120 Installed, and the deal was that if I didn't like the sound! I didn't have to buy them. And I liked it toooooooooo much

VHs Big Shots on mine. Deep throated rumble I lovem.
    2004 1300s GOD GAVE US THE RIGHT TO RIDE THE HIGHWAYS AND BARE ARMS.

Quote Originally Posted by LoudNProud1300c View Post
    BadgerX,
    Do those thunder monster baffles make it louder or deeper tone?
    Deeper w more crack throughout the the rpm range and deeper and louder at WOT, More like a straight pipe, my buddy has bubs w stock baffles and is always saying he's "about" to order some monster baffles Cause hes tired of us having the same pipes but mine sounding better, lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    06 VTX 1800NEO SPEC3 ,Titanium
    VTX 1300C, Portland Gray Metallic "Under Construction"
    BuB Club member #368

easy, ride with a few of us fellahs and see who's like like the sound of.
    Current rides:
    1978 Suzuku GS750 (broken clutch cable)
    1994 Ninja 600 (streetfighter project)
    2004 Honda VTX 1300S

I had Bub Jugghuggers on my 1300C and they were phenomenal! Now I have Bub Chambermaids on my 1800 and, you guessed it........ They're phenomenal!!! Nice and deep growl and quiet enough to sneak in and out of the hood without waking up the neighbors! I would highly recommend them with confidence that you'll love them too!

Quote Originally Posted by rlvtx View Post
    I put on the HardKrome 3" big straights on my 1300 S. I love them!! That being said, maybe not for everyone...they produce a loud rumble when riding....loud enough to let people know u r coming into an intersection, and loud enough to set off car alarms, but quite enough to sneak back home late at night.....
    +1 on the HK 3"s. They were insanely loud and I loved em...till I did the desmog mod. Now they are perfect IMHO. Like Riv says, loud rumble enough to set off car alarms but sexy enough to not bother the neighbors. I haven't heard any other pipes on my bike so I don't know how they compare. All I know is Im very happy with them though. I did a group ride a few weeks back and the HD riding behind me commented "Man, those are some loud pipes." I replied with my "I'm sorry" sheepish grin. When the reference subject for loud pipes says "your pipes are loud" then you know you've arrived.
    Remember, if the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by kuris2000 View Post
    I have Bub Jug Huggers on my 1300c. The look and sound cannot be beat. They are quiet enough at idle to not piss off your neighbors and loud enough to set off car alarms when you rev. Amazing pipes.
    I agree 100%. I love these pipes. They are amazing. When I bought my bike (VTX1300c) and drove it home to my apartment complex I revved it up a little to show my wife and 2 car alarms went off. These pipes sound great!.
    "You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.