Bike Grag up for sale
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bike Grag up for sale

PA, Pittsburgh area, Moon Twp., 2002 1800C. Black of course. First choice, only choice. No Xcuses

Default Bike Grag up for sale

Selling my Bike Grab for $125 if anyone is interested or know someone who might be. Here's the link to their site.

http://oneup.com.au/content/bike-grab

silver_grab.jpg
    Western PA Wolf Pack
    I have nothing significant to add to this signature at this time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Pittsburgh, Pa. U.S. Navy Retired (22yos), 99 Valkyrie I/S (02 VTX1800 - Sold 2011) )

George,

Does that clamp the tire when you ride into it? I didn't notice moving parts. I have an LA Chock and when I ride into it, it has a rocker with some mechanical action that actually clamps the tire, then I step off.

You know... Carl might have a need for that.... he has 4 bikes (well 5 I guess if you count the 360 parts bike) and is complaining he can't get any more bikes because he doesn't have the room in that new garage he had built (can't hide money). He needs a Valkyrie, was considering one, and I think your device just might be what Carl needs.
    John

PA, Pittsburgh area, Moon Twp., 2002 1800C. Black of course. First choice, only choice. No Xcuses

It's adjustable and will grab the front tire enough for you to get off and the bike will stay upright. I used it to steady the bike while I jacked it up and set my stand when I was working on it. I also would use it in the trailer. I got two Condor trailer chocks for my transport business so I don't need this one. I'll keep it for the garage if no one is interested.

0000-Condor-Trailer-OnlyWheel-Chock-Stand---.jpg
    Last edited by PITVTX; 04-12-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    Western PA Wolf Pack
    I have nothing significant to add to this signature at this time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.