Honda VTX Forum banner

Moving

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Hosko 
#1 ·
I'm being moved to Northern Cali for work.
It's temporary. Probably a year or so, then I'll be back.
I tried introducing myself on their board. 2 weeks, no response. Screw em.

I'm going to keep hanging out here if no one objects.
This has to be the best local forum on this site.
Great people and an active group.

#4 ·
I'll be just off the East Bay (across the bay from 'Frisco, but living about 30 miles further east) I'll be within easy reach of lots of great riding up into the hills. Rumor has it there's some fantastic riding in them there hills, and the maps certainly bear that out.

where at in Nor Cal? Some GREAT riding there as well!:thumbup:

#6 ·
I'll be just off the East Bay (across the bay from 'Frisco, but living about 30 miles further east) I'll be within easy reach of lots of great riding up into the hills. Rumor has it there's some fantastic riding in them there hills, and the maps certainly bear that out.
straight up 1 is the most heavenly ride! for starters!:thumbup:

#7 ·
clear lake and the calastaga (sp) road I was heading west on it going like a bat outta you know where it was about midnight well on the way home took same road in daylight and I had to force myself to try and go over 40 mph.

you can do a loop head to frisco over the gate and up 101 then next town past Rohnert you can head up to clear lake and that road then on over to 5 and back down to home should be around 200 mile trip.

#8 ·
I'm getting addicted just looking at maps. I'll check these places out too. Thanks!
I'm headed down next week. I WAS going to drive down, and come back in a few weeks and get the bike.
NOPE. I'm putting it on a trailer and taking it with me from the start.

#11 ·
I've got a brother in Concord, CA. He rides a HD Fatboy, but I'm sure he'd love to have someone ride with him sometime! He could show you some nice local rides as well as the famous ones like HWY 1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.