Thanks Jon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks Jon

Default Thanks Jon

A true friend and excellent mechanic. Accomplished amazing things within a horribly short time period. My hat is off to you. No problems on the ride home. See you in the morning. Any of you that don't have Jon work on your bikes are nuts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Thanks bro, Sam will be there to help finish off
    Why is common sense not so common

Why doesn't P.E.T.A. ever attack a biker

Default I'm torn...

between echoing all the great comments about Dr. X and his work on our X's -- and wanting him to have some free time so he can get out on HIS scoot!!

Consider yourself VERY lucky if you get a chance to have him take care of your X.

BTW.. Jon -- since Saturday, I've now put about 350 miles on.... the new plugs seem to be working just great. The scoot is just loving this weather... and the miles just slip away as I'm crus'n on my X!

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1953 View Post
    A true friend and excellent mechanic. Accomplished amazing things within a horribly short time period. My hat is off to you. No problems on the ride home. See you in the morning. Any of you that don't have Jon work on your bikes are nuts.
    +1 He's the man. I won't let anybody else touch my bike when it comes to that stuff.

2003 VTX 1800C

~We don't quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.~

so, what did you have done to the bike?
    put some miles on that thing, and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by artemtroy View Post
    so, what did you have done to the bike?
    brake pads, brake fluid, new front tire, and various other things. jon puts a lot of care into his work.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.