Honda VTX Forum banner

So what do you all think so far?

6K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  Hidragger03 
#1 ·
So what do you all think so far? *UPDATE*

What's going on everyone. Just got some work done on the X just want to see what everyone thinks so far...More to come 1800C/N with stretched fender and bags. Thanks for looking.

Here are some more pics of the bags at ride level. The Fender and bags are going up 3 more inches so that they don't drag. With the 3 inches that will take the bags to around 10 inches of clearance. What you all think? Any Input is greatly appreciated. I had requests from the back, side, and ride level.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
those bags make the azz look big!! did you make the bags? 240 rear? a few more pics please

#12 ·
Where's the exhaust? We need more pics. Love customized bikes. It's like looking at works of art. And it's all subjective so, if you like it nothing else matters. Good job :thumbup:

[HR][/HR]
'05 1800 R/S/N
Proud CRAP Member #057
-

#16 ·
Where's the exhaust? We need more pics. Love customized bikes. It's like looking at works of art. And it's all subjective so, if you like it nothing else matters. Good job :thumbup:

[HR][/HR]
'05 1800 R/S/N
Proud CRAP Member #057
-
Whats up VTOX. The bags have a cutout that goes around the exhaust. It depends on the exhaust. I have the V&H Big Shots I cut'em and had them curve'em down to the ground.

Attachments

#18 ·
Whats up VTOX. The bags have a cutout that goes around the exhaust. It depends on the exhaust. I have the V&H Big Shots I cut'em and had them curve'em down to the ground.
Interesting! How much space did you have to leave above and around the pipes to keep the bag from melting? You've definitely got a different look going there :thumbup:

I'll bet you get people looking at your bike and asking questions wherever you go.

If you decide to protect the tops of the bags and fenders you might like what you see on ThreeMutts. Chris did my tank and fender bibs

Footwear Leather Emblem Shoe Fashion accessory
Personal protective equipment Vehicle Metal

BTW, he doesn't do the whaletail bibs anymore. :(

#19 ·
We were out there yesterday and saw them boys working on a white one. They said they had another one in the trailer they were working...guess it may have been yours?
The white one didnt look to bad. Personally not my style, too flashy for someone like me but I can appreciate the work that goes into it.

All I can think when I see the back end is "bubble Butt"

Looking forward to seeing the final results

#21 ·
Interesting! How much space did you have to leave above and around the pipes to keep the bag from melting? You've definitely got a different look going there :thumbup:

I'll bet you get people looking at your bike and asking questions wherever you go.

If you decide to protect the tops of the bags and fenders you might like what you see on ThreeMutts. Chris did my tank and fender bibs

View attachment 53679 View attachment 53680

BTW, he doesn't do the whaletail bibs anymore. :(

There is about a 1 inch gap all the way around the exhaust. No problem with the heat from the exhaust. And yea she gets alot of looks and compliments.

#25 ·
Ride level and angle pics.

Definitely need more pics from all angles. Something doesn't look right to me, and I think it is the angle of the pics you've posted so far. Need to see it at "ride level" too. :mrgreen:
Hey what's up MR VTX. I will be posting more pics at ride level and at different angles, hopefully tomorrow. I was pretty much right over her when I took the pictures so yea it could be the angle of the pics I've taken so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.