Where is vtx cafe?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is vtx cafe?

Question Where is vtx cafe?

I know some who post here are also on the cafe as I am. Here lately about 2-3 weeks I have been getting "malware" warnings and not being able to log on. Then I try again within a few minutes to hours and can then log on with no problems. Now today I can't get anything, just a blank white screen! No warnings no nothing! Anybody have any ideas? The problems seemed to start when I downloaded the newest update to firefox. However, that same day I logged on on my hubby's computer running IE and got a warning first try and a few minutes later was able to log on. Getting frustrated, enjoy reading and posting on both sites, sure would appreciate any help y'all can give. I am not a geek so please use simple explanation! LOL Thanks! Carol

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Server update going on. I'm a mod there. Its been posted on there about periodic outages for changes.
    I do not want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying.http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/
    05 1300 N, HK 3, CP Punishers, custom paint, full fairing, Michelin HydraEdge 205/65/16, Tsukayu bags

I was about to ask the same thing. Thanks.
    P
    '07 1300R, Titanium, Bub's, QQ hard bags & other misc stuff, BadX seat.

Wow, just tried a refresh and got this....

"The site has been hacked by some scumbags...we have been working on it all day, hopefully have it resolved soon - RAY"

got the same thing

Well, I suppose this means we'll be getting all kinds of spam now. Hopefully nothing worse...

P
    '07 1300R, Titanium, Bub's, QQ hard bags & other misc stuff, BadX seat.

I was just rerouted, theve been hacked! There working on restoring it.

Exclamation

Wasn't rerouted but got the same hacked message just now. That is the first time in weeks got something besides bells and warnings from my avast anti-virus program.

Well crap. Figured it was the server upgrade that was planned soon. I hate hackers. Long night
    I do not want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying.http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/
    05 1300 N, HK 3, CP Punishers, custom paint, full fairing, Michelin HydraEdge 205/65/16, Tsukayu bags

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.