Need original exhaust for 1800S 03 model
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need original exhaust for 1800S 03 model

Default Need original exhaust for 1800S 03 model

Anyone have the original exhaust system for sale reasonable? I have Cobra slash cuts and the baffles are loose in them and they sound like hell.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HereByProxy View Post
    Anyone have the original exhaust system for sale reasonable? I have Cobra slash cuts and the baffles are loose in them and they sound like hell.....
    I have a set of N/F stock exhaust I'd be interested in letting go. They are in good shape. I have the Y bracket if you need it. Exhaust $130.00 buyer pays shipping. Y bracket would be $25.00 extra buyer pays shipping as well.

Daryl

2003 1800C

Still looking? Have 02 1800 S model exhaust took off bike at about 7000 miles. Think I still have the mounting bracket. $100 plus shipping from 55077.
    Darksider, 02 1800 Ill Blue; C Front Wheel Fender & Risers, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60; Ultimate Seat, National Quick Release Shield & Removable Backrest; Rhinehart Exhaust

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.