poker run
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: poker run

Post poker run

We are having the poker run in my fathers name Errol Benson, to raise money for Dana farber lung cancer research on July the 28th 2012. It's going to start in Rochester nh at Rochester motorsports .and loop around through Raymond nh through Seabrook then to north Hampton where we will be serving hot dogs and Hamburgers this is a poker run so total there will be 5 stops on this nice 60 mile ride. Please pm me if your interested so we can get a good count to how many people will attend. Thanx Errol jr ( this ride has moved to 8/4/12 please see my newest post, sorry for any problems this may cause and I hope to see you there)
    Last edited by errol benson; 05-28-2012 at 05:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by errol benson View Post
    We are having the poker run in my fathers name Errol Benson, to raise money for Dana farber lung cancer research on July the 28th 2012. It's going to start in Rochester nh at Rochester motorsports .and loop around through Raymond nh through Seabrook then to north Hampton where we will be serving hot dogs and Hamburgers this is a poker run so total there will be 5 stops on this nice 60 mile ride. Please pm me if your interested so we can get a good count to how many people will attend. Thanx Errol jr
    I'll put it on our calendar so people can see it while checking out our regular rides.
    Links to the Gallery, Rider Map and Events Calendar have been moved to:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDanbo View Post
    I'll put it on our calendar so people can see it while checking out our regular rides.
    Thank you. We as a family are finishing up the details and are going finalize everything. If u check YouTube errol Benson pokerrun for last years run thanx again

Thank you, I'm going to re post the thread with better wording and more details. If there is anything I can do to assist you please let me know

Default new date,

hello, I'm sorry to say but the day of our pokerrun has been pushed back to 8/4/12 and I was wondering if you could adjust the days. I also have new info to the route the stops and the prizes you can find that on Facebook under errol Benson Sr.
    Again I'm sorry and thanx for your hospitality in this matter

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.