New MC Show on Discovery
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New MC Show on Discovery

Default New MC Show on Discovery

Saw the preview for this on Discovery last night during Jesse James' new show. I'm surprised that any true "MC" would sign up for this. Regardless, I'm sure I'll tune in for an episode and give it the benefit of the doubt. A thread on this same topic on another forum was started and some members of the MC on the show chimed in and said they did it mainly for public relations and to show that all MC's are not gangs. The members claim they are not a gang/1%, but the preview leads you to believe the exact opposite. Most reality shows are BS anyway, and they edit them to get the best ratings, even if that means making the people on the show look like bad guys. I hope this MC doesn't get screwed. The show is set to premier May 8th after Deadliest Catch.

Last edited by kajunkruzer; 04-10-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    '03 1800R MotorTrike/'09 HD Street Glide

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I would watch it for a bit but as you have said if we start looking to bad that is when I'll stop watching.

I may watch just to see....

I Am A Down and Out "CHROM WHORE"
    Keep it Up Strait

I'll check it out. See if is BS or not.
    Live as if........

R.I.P. 2004 VTX1300C
    R.I.P. 2004 VTX1300C Pro Street

most of the reality shows are bs anyway.Mike ballard owner of full throttle saloon lives here and a friend of mine heard on the show that mikes girlfriend was pregnant when I saw mike and offered my congrats he told me it was just bs for the show.They have to make up stuff,real life is not that entertaining LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.