Eternal Peace
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eternal Peace

Default Eternal Peace

Bull

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Amazing! The Arizona Memorial is an awe inspiring place. A "must see" if ever in Hawaii. Thanks for posting from an old sailor. USN 1967-1971

THANKS for the post. I did not know about this ceremony. I hope to see the Memorial this year!!

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE...SOMEONE HAD TO PAY FOR IT
    If you can read this...thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English.....thank a veteran.
    God Bless America !

Quote Originally Posted by jetsvtx12 View Post
    Amazing! The Arizona Memorial is an awe inspiring place. A "must see" if ever in Hawaii. Thanks for posting from an old sailor. USN 1967-1971
    I spent a number of years growing up in Hawaii...and visited often. What has always amazed me was not necessarily the loss of life, albeit so tragic, but the rise of America's heart and soul, inner strength and character, no matter the race, religion, or creed, to fight terrible battles in far away lands...to fight for the USA in defending all she stands for. The greatest generation can teach us much...and to be back with their shipmates is truly indicative of such.

Bull

I was stationed there from 98-01. Visited the memorial once and it was truly a moving experience. I too had no idea that they honored passing veterans in this way. I am happy to have seen this.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.