how tall are 1800F risers?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how tall are 1800F risers?

Default how tall are 1800F risers?

I want to sit more upright, I'm 6'5. It looks to me that I have 4" risers already on my F.Is that what comes as stock? Can I pull them back anymore without redoing my lines?
    No matter where you go, there you are.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

http://www.directlinesuperstore.com/...str=0&mdl=&mdy=

These will work with no mods, they don't come with caps though. I looked and can't find the ones with caps Might have to call to find the part #
    Why is common sense not so common

Why doesn't P.E.T.A. ever attack a biker

Hi, there are two types of Aeromach that will fit but the ones for the C need the caps as they are meant to fit the the speedo housing. There is another set for specifically for the F.
    This place has them.
    http://www.aeromachmfg.com/Aeromach_...show=10&page=1

I found they made a big difference to riding position but there are a few other makes that people like. I didnt need any cable adjustment. If you zoom on the picture you can see them but not too clearly - these have the caps fitted, I like the look.

P7020008.jpg

A little north of Toledo, on the Michigan Side

Default I'm 5' 10"

I'm 5" 10" and found that I needed a little more pullback to get comfortable. I put in 6" risers and it made a big difference. I have Mustang seat and backrest and now I fit in more naturally. Hand and Shoulder stress is much lower.
    Just a guy named Dan reliving his childhood on a 800 lb Gorilla Bike!
    2008 VTX 1800 F, VH Bigshots with Big City Thunder Baffles, Thunder Hurricane, PCIII, Desmog, ISO Grips w Throttle Boss, Mustang Seats, Kuryakyn Ergo Engine Guards w Silver Bullet Driving Lights, MTC Clutch, Dual AEM Wideband AF Meters, WOLO Horn, Rostra Electronic Cruise Control.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.