how tall are 1800F risers?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how tall are 1800F risers?

Default how tall are 1800F risers?

I want to sit more upright, I'm 6'5. It looks to me that I have 4" risers already on my F.Is that what comes as stock? Can I pull them back anymore without redoing my lines?
    No matter where you go, there you are.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

http://www.directlinesuperstore.com/...str=0&mdl=&mdy=

These will work with no mods, they don't come with caps though. I looked and can't find the ones with caps Might have to call to find the part #
    Why is common sense not so common

Why doesn't P.E.T.A. ever attack a biker

Hi, there are two types of Aeromach that will fit but the ones for the C need the caps as they are meant to fit the the speedo housing. There is another set for specifically for the F.
    This place has them.
    http://www.aeromachmfg.com/Aeromach_...show=10&page=1

I found they made a big difference to riding position but there are a few other makes that people like. I didnt need any cable adjustment. If you zoom on the picture you can see them but not too clearly - these have the caps fitted, I like the look.

P7020008.jpg

A little north of Toledo, on the Michigan Side

Default I'm 5' 10"

I'm 5" 10" and found that I needed a little more pullback to get comfortable. I put in 6" risers and it made a big difference. I have Mustang seat and backrest and now I fit in more naturally. Hand and Shoulder stress is much lower.
    Just a guy named Dan reliving his childhood on a 800 lb Gorilla Bike!

2008 VTX 1800 F, VH Bigshots with Big City Thunder Baffles, Thunder Hurricane, PCIII, Desmog, ISO Grips w Throttle Boss, Mustang Seats, Kuryakyn Ergo Engine Guards w Silver Bullet Driving Lights, MTC Clutch, Dual AEM Wideband AF Meters, WOLO Horn.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.