Honda VTX Forum banner

To all our NH friends - Goodbye for now...

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  E. Sevier 
#1 ·
Well for all my Friends...Just wanted to drop this note:

We have moved to sunny Florida to spend the rest of our days in the setting sun !
Goodbye for now.... or until we meet again.

People on beach Tropics Beach Caribbean Vacation

See less See more
#4 ·
Best of luck to you two down there maybe we can get together when we come down in March
Your front progressive Springs are still sitting on the shelf collecting dust if you want I can ship them down to you

#9 ·
Best of luck to you two down there maybe we can get together when we come down in March
Your front progressive Springs are still sitting on the shelf collecting dust if you want I can ship them down to you
Sell them on Ebay or here and keep the cash - enjoy.

#10 ·
Welcome to Florida!
Toby
Thank you Sir.

Best of luck to you both. We'll miss you up here for sure. I spent 10 years in Florida. I know the warm weather attraction can be great. Say hi to Maureen for us.
We will bump into each other at some point - my brother from another mother. Maureen says Hi to you and Elvie.

Good luck to the both of you. Be safe. What part of Florida are you and Maureen moving to or looking at?
Once again good luck.
Dave
Lakeland - between Orlando and Tampa.

#15 ·
Good luck in your new home. Now you can ride some great roads all year long, just about.
Daytona, Parrot Heads, sunshine. Ride safe, live free.

All the best to you Mo and Jerry.

#16 ·
Thanks all.....
Bike should be here soon.. looking forward to riding new roads.

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.