Calling all my NH brothers - local tires
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calling all my NH brothers - local tires

Default Calling all my NH brothers - local tires

So today in the bright sun shine I notice both my front and rear have varying degrees of scalloping. I'm thinking this is the cause for my front end wobble. I've got steering bearings coming so I will most likely do them at Tech Day anyway, seems the rule is if you haven't done it yet, you are going to need to.

Anyone know where I can get some Metzler 880s local? (that won't cosh me $350+)

**Quote from a good friend- "I know you are a motorcycle crack junkie, who, sleeps, eats and does who knows what else on your bike 23 1\2 hours 6.9 days a week."

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

It's not local, but I got mine here:

http://www.directlineparts.com/produ...id=6519&str=13

and had them mounted on the rims for $45 each (Doc Rick helped me take the rims off and put them back on again)

I couldn't find a better deal than directlineparts.

So far, the Metzlers are AWESOME.

2003 1800C

Why did WWII kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Thanks for the info but the current price from your link I can still do better with free shipping too. I got a guy that will mount them for $15 each too.

**Quote from a good friend- "I know you are a motorcycle crack junkie, who, sleeps, eats and does who knows what else on your bike 23 1\2 hours 6.9 days a week."

When I went into M O Ms they said they with match online price. Not sure if they still will
    03 1800R Ultimate Big Boy 4 piece seat w/blinker buddy,PCIII,Switchblade w/s,Cobra Classic Deluxe Slash-cut exhaust,Cobra passenger floorboards,Paladin Engine Bars
    Kury Cruise Pegs,Saddleman leather saddlebags,Michelin Hydroedge 205/65/16

Troy over at Evo Cycle took care of my Shadow last year. He matched best price online (which right now is Rocky Mnt. ATV/MC)
    $152 Rear http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/...otorcycle-Tire
    $140 front http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/...otorcycle-Tire

Installed w/ state inspection $320
    Tires will be here Wednesday.

j&p cycles back tire for me is $240 and im runninga 200

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.