what is my 2005 vtx 1300c worth
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is my 2005 vtx 1300c worth

Default what is my 2005 vtx 1300c worth

my bike has 14,900 miles on it i have over $1,500 worth of extras including a pro series hyper charger and custom tuned exhaust im asking $4,875 is that about right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

By definition, it's worth what any willing and able person is willing to pay for it.
    You usually start high and take the best offer.
    "03" 1800 T
    I'm riding to the farthest side of yonder.

Cool

'07 1800C - Black, Functionally Accessorized
    '08 GL1800 - Pearl White, Airbag, Factory Tupperware
    "You Can't Fix Stupid"

Search Craigslist for your local area and see what the asking prices are..My area, I sold my 05 1300 C about 2 years ago for $5000.00, miles were closer to 4k, but then again for these bikes, you have low miles as well. The "extra's" won't for the most part get you anything extra for the bike..Good maint records are a positive. As Dawg said, its the market and what they are willing to pay is what your bike is worth. Good luck with your sale.

Also tire life is important to most, the more life left the higher you can ask in my opinion (to a limit of course)
    2011 HD RGU (Sweeeeet), Rineharts (true dual), Screaming Eagle Race Tuner, Stage 1 intake
    2005 VTX 1300C (Gone May 2010)
    2003 VTX 1800C, Kuryakyn H-Charger, PCIII, V&H Bigshots (where'd the baffles go), backrest, and Arlen Ness Mirrors. (Gone Mar 2012)
    Various years, makes, and colors of 50-850cc bikes since 1967
    BLACK - The FASTER color.
    PGR Member

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.