Honda VTX Forum banner

Pizza Run thanks to all

996 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  lonewolff 
#1 ·
Thanks to everyone that participated this year. It was a great ride this year. I finally clocked it this year and it's right at 442 miles round trip from my house. What a great day. Thanks again to Vicki and Lee and all participating riders :doorag:

#4 ·
Thanks Jon - 425 miles for me and one of the best birthdays ever! Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. Couldn't ride with a better bunch! Will try and get some photos up later today. And came in 2nd in the poker tourney I rushed back for :D

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling

#5 ·
Extra big thanks to Lee & Vicki for giving up their Saturday for the group. As usual, the food was most excellent!

It was a great day for a ride and to visit with friends. Got home about 7:00 after about 435 miles - still full from lunch...:grin:

Thanks Jon for leading the ride.

#7 ·
Fantastic ride, great food, good to see everyone. Thanks Lee and Vicki for hosting and Jon for leading. We need to find a good excuse for Lee and Vicki to ride over here. Maybe an ice cream run ?

#8 ·
A great run and lots of smiles and miles. I did a little different run this year and made it a two day event. Lots of fun and 687 miles for the extended ride. Thank you Jon for posting / leading this run and a special thanks to Lee and Vicki for the pizza, hospitality and gift drawing!

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.