V TX 1800 Gas tank & Fenders
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: V TX 1800 Gas tank & Fenders

Default V TX 1800 Gas tank & Fenders

I have a 03C model gas tank with a dent and a pair of R fenders that need painting with the chrome rear fender brackets. Make an offer, i sold my VTX and bought a Goldwing so i don't have a need for these anymore.
    2004 1800c, Candy Orange with Flames, 1300 Final Drive, Ultimate Seat, Vance & Hines pipes, Hyper Charger Pro, Auto Meter Tach, Honda windshield, Honda deluxe backrest, Road King Bags, Areomach 6" risers, ISO grips w/throttle bosses, LED license frame.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

pm sent
    03 VTX 1800C

Default Gs tank

Is the tank reparable and if so how much?

The tank has one dent on the right and two on the left, not big or deap, the two on the left could be taken out because they are behind the fuel pump opening. I got it to do a custom tank for my VTX but i sold it to buy a Goldwing so now i don't have any need for it.
    2004 1800c, Candy Orange with Flames, 1300 Final Drive, Ultimate Seat, Vance & Hines pipes, Hyper Charger Pro, Auto Meter Tach, Honda windshield, Honda deluxe backrest, Road King Bags, Areomach 6" risers, ISO grips w/throttle bosses, LED license frame.

How much for the rear fender?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lojack, crash bar, Adaptiv GPS holder, Ultimate Big Boy seats with backrests, Rivco risers, Mutazu sissy bar, luggage rack, and trunk, Memphis Shades Fats 21" clear windshield and lowers. Tsukayu bags, Stebel, HID, fuse box, Glen's alarm, Pony's painted headlight bucket, radiator cover with chrome insert, and side covers. Oh, and I built a bike stand.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.