Not your standard helmet
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not your standard helmet

Default Not your standard helmet

A couple years ago I saw a guy on a bike with a helmet that had dreadlocks coming out from under it(coulda been his dreads but for some reason I didn't think they were real at the time) - like Bob Marley not the Predator dreads. I thought that would be a fun helmet and wondered if y'all have seen anything out there like it or if I would need to make it? What other creative helmets have you seen? I saw this in my google search:

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

When I decided it was time to wear a helmet, I figured if I had to wear it, it might as well protect something.

I've never been big on novelty helmets. I'd imagine something shaped like that with dreads like that would suck something awful when you were riding down the road at speed (think 50mph). No good.

I don't see many novelty helmets up here, one guy had put a spartan center plume on his helmet. . . To each their own.

LOL.

Bub Club member #361

Pope "papa" of the VTXOA Chicago-Spike's Avatar

https://www.google.com/search?q=cool...w=1280&bih=899

type in "cool motorcycle helmets" in Google then click "Images"

DLP Sells Victory Too
    2002 VTX1800 C
    AMA Life Member 721314

If you are a Star Wars fan, type "stormtrooper motorcycle helmet" into a google search and you will see some awesome helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishff18 View Post

is there a site to purchase one of these helmets?

Quote Originally Posted by DJHip View Post
    is there a site to purchase one of these helmets?
    and they have other Bro.
    Helmet Predator 2

Are you ready for the season «2013»? Together we will be able to repulse the alien intruders with their own weapon! You will surprise everyone with this second version of «Predator». Don’t be shy then they’ll start shooting you on photo and video cameras.
    This helmet is stunning, but it can be also modified with some extra complements, which you will find in the configurator below. Remember this: your spaceship – is a bike; your weapon – a helmet. Just direct your laser on the nearest truck and then ...boom! The road judgment will always be with you.
    $ 780

Buy now

B.F.L............W.I.V.O.
    Getting old is not for sissy's

PLEASE DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!

Default Hells Bells Custom Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken'JOE View Post
    and they have other Bro.
    Helmet Predator 2

Are you ready for the season «2013»? Together we will be able to repulse the alien intruders with their own weapon! You will surprise everyone with this second version of «Predator». Don’t be shy then they’ll start shooting you on photo and video cameras.
    This helmet is stunning, but it can be also modified with some extra complements, which you will find in the configurator below. Remember this: your spaceship – is a bike; your weapon – a helmet. Just direct your laser on the nearest truck and then ...boom! The road judgment will always be with you.
    $ 780

Buy now
    Check out theys helmets, unique in DOT and Novilty

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken'JOE View Post
    and they have other Bro.
    Helmet Predator 2

$ 780

Buy now

now i truely know what "so close, but so far away" means. been searching for this helmet since '07, but i'd have to give my CC to russia and not too sure about that.

don't suppose anyone has ever bought from this company before?

Here's another one for ya
    $T2eC16NHJGIE9nnWpU,hBRH+WlC!HQ~~60_57.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddieS View Post
    I am pretty damn sure the DOT would not approve of this "thing". I surely would not want it protecting my bald head that's for sure.
    Perry's '04 1300S/R Glen's CPR, and Perm A/F tool, Decaped air box w/SPyKER modded X cap, K&N filter,Pare valve mod, Factory Pro Kit, Iso Grips, Mustang Seat, Memphes Shades windscreen, 4" Aeromack risers, All balls steering bearings, Progressive fork springs, Breakaway TL, V&H Crusers, Polished wheels. Tsukayu VTX bags

Check these guys out, if you want some crazy shyte. I've seen them at more than a few bike shows over the last couple years. They're really gained some steam. Someone's buying their stuff...

http://www.udreplicas.com/index.php?...=article&id=11

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.