OCC new TV series
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OCC new TV series

Default OCC new TV series

OCC Mounting a Return to Television

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paul Sr. is coming back to television in the new Orange County Choppers show scheduled to air on CMT.
    Paul Sr. and Orange County Choppers have found a new television home according to the latest news on OCC’s website. CMT will run eight-episodes, produced by Pilgrim Studios, sometime later this year, with specifics regarding premier date and time set to be released later in the summer.

American Chopper, the Teutul’s previous build show on the Discovery Channel, was cancelled after a 10-year run which included no shortage of drama, including the infamous father-son split when Paul Jr. finally decided to go it alone in his own shop.

Though information is sparse at this point, the new Orange County Choppers show doesn’t appear to be interested in breaking the tried-and-true formula set by its predecessor. The OCC release states that “In each hour-long episode of ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS, viewers get to see a completely different side of the OCC crew. In addition to following the build process, they also watch the guys wreak havoc on the grounds, pull insane pranks and get into explosive blowouts. Some fan favorites return along with plenty of fresh faces.”

Post Tags: Orange County Choppers, Paul Sr., Custom Choppers, American Chopper, CMT

MS Batwing with 9" Spoiler Shield , Slotted Flat Trim and Tri-Pouch ,V&H Big Shots,Mustang Seat,Ellpse Mirrors, Arlen Ness Billet Grips ,Cobra Drive Shaft Cover ,Kuryakyn Triple Whammy NC Highway Bars with Chilhowee Chaps,Glens A/F, NC QuckSet3 with Back Rest & Luggage Rack ,Kuryakyn Chrome Master Cyl Cover , Swing Arm Cover ,MS Big Shot ,All Ball Neck Bearings Progressive 11-1126 Fork Sprngs GPS ,444-4229C Shocks ,Glen Clutch Pull Relief,Saddleline Bags,Rivco Risers,K&N Filter

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Great, more must not see TV.
    2007 1300R Titanium, de-badged, Coyote gas cap hinge, National Cycle highway bars, progressive 412, loud ass Stebel horn, Batwing, Harley Aux Lights, Rivco solo rack and some Pony paint..

2014 Indian Chieftain
    2010 Victory Cross Country

Oh, Great. He thinks he is a TV star now.

All I see is someone who likes to "Be-Little" others...
    2005 VTX1800 "F" 2...... Silver Tribal .... 56,000, purchased Feb, 2005.

Great another spin off of a builder that assembles bikes. Grab that frame, order that tank, Performance machine controls, ok let some glorified computer graphic designer make a pretty picture and ta-da. A hard core custom bike. HEck the only thing they did in the last 4 seasons was exhaust and wiring a bike. Whoop te do.

Sent from my 8-Track player using Morse Code.

Never cared for either one of em....one of the best most creative shows was Biker Build off, at least there you got to see some imagination .....
    Phil "I should be ridin " Ford
    06 CBC 1300R Darkside Foots......

Sent from my 8-Track player using Morse Code.

yes...agree with the other too need to bring that back...

Mid South Rider #17 "X" Extreme

I tried to turn on CMT but my TV said I have to be at least 50 years old to watch.
    2013 Victory Cross Country Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Spamaster View Post
    I tried to turn on CMT but my TV said I have to be at least 50 years old to watch.
    Theres an App. for that..
    Phil "I should be ridin " Ford
    06 CBC 1300R Darkside Foots......

I Am A Down and Out "CHROM WHORE"
    Keep it Up Strait

Quote Originally Posted by arebee View Post
    Great, more must not see TV.

the first couple seasons of that show were great. They actually built bikes. . toward the end of the series it became useless drama, NOTHING to do with building bikes. They started off with a great show. . it fell off quick.

Bub Club member #361

Really, who cares?
    Perry's '04 1300S/R Glen's CPR, and Perm A/F tool, Decaped air box w/SPyKER modded X cap, K&N filter,Pare valve mod, Factory Pro Kit, Iso Grips, Mustang Seat, Memphes Shades windscreen, 4" Aeromack risers, All balls steering bearings, Progressive fork springs, Breakaway TL, V&H Crusers, Polished wheels. Tsukayu VTX bags

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.