So you thought you might hide in the crowd...
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So you thought you might hide in the crowd...

Default So you thought you might hide in the crowd...

This is amazing. Follow the instructions and keep double clicking a a face.

So you thought you might hide in the crowd.............

This picture was taken with a camera 70,000 x 30,000 pixels (2100 MegaPixels).

It can identify a face in a multitude.

The cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations. (This one is in Canada)

Place the cursor in the multitude of people and left double click a couple times. It will continue to show the people much closer, when you double left click again or click more if needed. Amazing!!

There were thousands of persons and yet one can spot and recognize any face.

Imagine what this means... both police and Army have it.

JUST KEEP DOUBLE LEFT CLICKING

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

"We've upped our standards, so up yours!" - Pat Paulsen

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I hate to burst your bubble but that is a Gigapixel shot. Gigapixel platforms as explained below are available to the public and used in may places. The military version currently will see a 6inch object in a 10 square mile area from 20,000 feet up. It is not available to the public.

The cameras used in the shot are according to the company the Avigilon 29 MP JPEG2000 HD Pro camera and it can replace 95 traditional VGA-resolution security cameras, shooting high-quality images even in poorly lit conditions. It uses a 4/3-inch progressive scan CCD sensor to snap 65764384 mp photographs but not 70,000 x 30,000 mp

The camera or cameras as there are several used to create the shot is not 70,000x30,000 the final file is!. Here is a quote from the page "It is made up of 216 photos (12 across by 18 down) stitched together, taken over a 15-minute span, and is not supposed to represent a single moment in time. The final hi-res file is 69,394 X 30,420 pixels or 2,110 megapixels"

However The ARGUS-IS (which stands for Autonomous Real-time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance - Imaging System) can spot a six-inch object within a ten square mile radius from 20,000 feet in the air. The high-res cam doesn't quite reveal facial features, but you can spot details like a bird flying around a building and the color of someone's clothes. Not available to the public.

GIGAPIXEL WIDE AREA SURVEILLANCE
    Gigapixel Wide Area Surveillance (GWAS) is an advanced optical array designed to monitor hundreds of acres from a single high-resolution surveillance platform. ipConfigure’s Gigapixel technology not only offers surveillance coverage for locations in which high-resolution coverage was previously unfeasible, it also acts as a powerful force multiplier for existing conventional IP video surveillance installations.

Using a high-resolution 29 megapixel camera and optional thermal imager, the system supports day, night and low visibility operations with unprecedented visual acuity. Flexible in design and boasting an intuitive user interface, the Gigapixel solution works over an IP network, allowing operators to monitor live or recorded video from any location at any time.
    Last edited by PJM30144; 06-23-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state
    the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Doesn't burst my bubble, I'm just posting the facts and picture to show all.

Funny part I found was a guy in a gray hoodie in the middle of the blue fence with no lower torso....timing is everything there....

I'm not going gray, I'm going chrome

Quote Originally Posted by speedsville View Post
    This is amazing. Follow the instructions and keep double clicking a a face.

So you thought you might hide in the crowd.............

This picture was taken with a camera 70,000 x 30,000 pixels (2100 MegaPixels).

It can identify a face in a multitude.

The cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations. (This one is in Canada)

Place the cursor in the multitude of people and left double click a couple times. It will continue to show the people much closer, when you double left click again or click more if needed. Amazing!!

There were thousands of persons and yet one can spot and recognize any face.

Imagine what this means... both police and Army have it.

JUST KEEP DOUBLE LEFT CLICKING

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

I couldn't make out the face of the guy in the back walking across Howe street. Just sayin'.
    Bikes, Babes, and ( . Y . ), and I'm one happy camper!!!

We are Schizophrenic America...
    Don't mess with a Nation that needs Medication... -Christopher Titus-

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux Wolf View Post
    I couldn't make out the face of the guy in the back walking across Howe street. Just sayin'.

Yeah; I tried some of the people way in the back and the face was kind of blurry.

You would have to know them well to know who it was for sure.

No matter how you want to look at it.The fact is we are being watched pretty darned good and it is going to be almost impossible to escape if they ever truly want you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.