Bike blues and BBQ 2013
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bike blues and BBQ 2013

Default Bike blues and BBQ 2013

Any fellow riders going? I'll be camping at the fairgrounds with my wife and good friends. I'm looking forward to it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 1800F (sold)
    2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
    2009 Streetglide (sold)
    2002 1800C Goodyear TT, Baron Xtremes, Desmogged, Cobra pipes, Kury hypercharger
    http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Ill be there Saturday and staying at the state fairgrounds that night and coming home Sunday. Got a few friends going too
    2006 VTX C 1800,cobra tuner,X-Roids exhaust,Mustang seat,Jardine forward controls with floorboards,8* rake,240 rear,21 front,intimidator wheels, baron extreme bars

I've been planning on going for months. Have reservations, the whole 9 yards. My clutch started acting stupid yesterday evening. I pulled the right side engine cover off to diagnose. Found one of the 3 rivets on the inner clutch housing is broke. Can't roll like that. Scheduled to leave Thursday morning. I would pay just about any amount of shipping to get a replacement. Not looking good for the home team here. This is not something that's normally stocked at the stealerships parts departments. Really want to go, but I think I'm screwed. Not giving up yet though. If I can get this part in time, I'll be there.
    Ride like your ass is on fire.

Going up Thurs or Fri...not sure yet. Staying with some friends...drinking buddies

Bull

Will be there Thursday thru Sunday
    2002 VTX C VTXOA # 193

I plan to be there.
    2006 1300 S

I'm planning on heading down there. It's a good excuse to ride the bike down and see my parents who live in the area.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.