Honda VTX Forum banner

Air Box Cover

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  fciam1 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if anyone is making/selling either of these?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The 2nd one looks like "Greg Riddle" has, or can make. PM him, but he doesn't post much. If he doesn't answer here, try over on the Cafe. I have the 'SPyKER' mod on mine, with 3 different interchangeable grilles, and clear blockoff plate, and back-lit blue LEDs. My grilles are a big X, the radiation hazard symbol, and a scorpion, my birth sign. SPyKER moved to Texas a couple years ago, and never revived his hobby/ small business. I bought a new cover, 3 grilles, lexan backer, and LEDs for a little over a hundred bucks, and donated my used cover back to him for future sale to someone else.

#5 ·
Your right on the money Steve. As pretty and shiney as it is, it just seems lacking. The decal you used is an improvement, but
I'm looking for something custom. I already bought the VTX logo radiator grill and was wanting to spruce up the air box cover as well
as adding some more air to the system.

#11 ·
Already bought a custome grill cover. Thanks Honda boi. I was able to get a spare air box cover with the VTX logo cut in it from a fellow
member. He wasn't using it anymore and I am one happy camper because of his generosity. FYI he had 2 small accent LEDs in
for light effects when he was using it. Really a nice touch. Have seen two other VTXers with LED accent lights illuminating
the air box cut outs also. Thanks everyone for sharing.
Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.