Honda VTX Forum banner

Aftermarket Performance Cams?

772 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  skipwicks 
#1 ·
I thought I read a post recently about performance cams for the 1300. Does anyone have any information on who makes them and where I could find them?

I know the bike is great as it is...but I soup-up everything I own. I just can't help it. I would do it to my Honda lawnmower if I could find the right parts. So all of you "Factory Is Great", "OEM Rules", and "Just Keep It Stock" folks can hold your opinions...I figure pperformance parts are cheaper than the professional counseling it would take to change my way of thinking...

#3 ·
I am with you all of the way, I know you can buy aftermarket cams for a Harley and take a 75 horsepower bike to over a 100. Seems to me there should be something like that for us...

I updated my signature so others would understand this has been an ongoing sickness for many years!

#6 ·
200cs said:
Thanks,

Are these the only guys making parts?
As far as I know, they are the only company that are making hard core engine parts. There could be another company making after market parts soon. But this means convincing the “Bean Counters” that it would be a good business move.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.