Honda VTX Forum banner

Status on whats happening at Daytona Biketoberfest

584 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jgalfo 
#1 ·
Hey all;
After Tradervics in Deland/Deleon Springs I headed on out the long way. No other way right?

Stopped by my ol' stompin' grounds and there sure was a whole lot of stompin' going on there.
Ormond Beach was kicking. If you don't know north of Daytona on Nova Road/SR5 is Ormond/Ormond by the Sea/Ormond Beach. Basically Ormond! Anyway; I went to Iron Horse Saloon, went into no less than 100 vendors stores. Selling everything under the sun you can imagine. I kid you not. Its not even Biketoberfest yet! Well anyway; be prepared to bring some mulah, clams, greenbacks, dead presidents, Money! Cus if you want to upgrade your bike its here!
Spyder lights installed $250.00. Leather chaps, $49.00
Waterproof clocks for bike, $45.00 installed.

Oh by the way; CAUTION; I got there during sun up around 2pm, didn't leave until 8pm. Umm, as a note of caution; it was FREAKING CHILLY.
The ride was long, buggy, and down to the bone cold! So if your going to head onto those parts, and ride at night, be on your guard for bringing something warm.

I'll see you all next week.
Don't forget Hal at HDL has some giveaways in South Daytona.

See ya! :mcrider:

See less See more
#2 ·
Charles said "Oh by the way; CAUTION; I got there during sun up around 2pm, didn't leave until 8pm. Umm, as a note of caution; it was FREAKING CHILLY."

Ya big wuss ya should be ashamed... but ya won't be :lol:

Peace

#3 ·
Hay Charles you forgot to mention the pole dancers and titty wreslers at Trader Jacks!!!!!! What a show :shock: Left before the vibrater races and baloney toss :(

Ya'll missed it

Be Safe

#5 ·
d... yep I was there and the "vibrator races" was something to behold. I bet on black but lost. Guess I should have known not to bet on "the devil" :twisted: :shock: ... that was his name ...not profession...
Terry

#6 ·
Terry Everritt said:
d... yep I was there and the "vibrator races" was something to behold. I bet on black but lost. Guess I should have known not to bet on "the devil" :twisted: :shock: ... that was his name ...not profession...
Terry
You guys/gals.......your something else..... :a13:
tsk tsk

Hahaha

#7 ·
RoadCapt said:
Hay Charles you forgot to mention the pole dancers and titty wreslers at Trader Jacks!!!!!! What a show :shock: Left before the vibrater races and baloney toss :(

Ya'll missed it

Be Safe
I thought this was Biketoberfest. Sounds like shore leave for a bunch of sailors.

Can't wait.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.