Toy Run - Rio Rancho, NM
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toy Run - Rio Rancho, NM

Default Toy Run - Rio Rancho, NM

RIO RANCHO TOY RUN

The Rio Rancho Toy Run Committee is pleased to announce the 13th Annual Rio Rancho Toy Run will be November 20, 2005. Line up will begin at 11:00 am at Crossroads Cycles 300 A Frontage Rd. Highway 528 (Rio Rancho Blvd) and Northern Blvd in Rio Rancho. The motorcade route will be approx 25 miles along Highway 528 heading west on Northern turning north on Unser Blvd and heading north out to Highway 550, east back to Highway 528. It shall continue south on Highway 528 to Corrales Rd/Obregon turning east again for a ride through charming Corrales Village turning west onto Camino Todos Del Santos and continuing south on Loma Larga. The route will then turn west on Meadowlark Lane west up into Rio Rancho onto Eileen and running into the Italian American Club located at 1565 Stephanie Rd.

Admission to the event shall be 1 new toy and 2 non-perishable food items per person. Participants can enjoy live music, food, and hot and cold refreshments, test your luck in a raffle, and pit your skills in the bike rodeo conducted by Christian Motorcycle Association. Toys, food, and monies raised from this event shall go to support, St. Felix Pantry, Haven House, Rio Rancho Independent High School and hundreds of children selected by Sandoval County, Rio Rancho, Bernalillo and Corrales DPS.

We extend our warmest invitation to all motorcycle enthusiasts, family and friends from every point of the state. Looking forward to seeing one and all, whether it is riding in the motorcade, gathering along the road, or attending the end party at the Italian American Club. For more information, contact Peachz (505) 604 - 4326

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default Rio Rancho Toy Run

This run was a big success. Approximately 600 bikes got together to gather toys and food for the Chrismas Holiday. From BMW's to Hondas, Kawasaki's, Harley's, Bigdogs. Everyone set time aside to participate in this run. Rio Rancho PD, Bernalillo PD, Sandoval SO, and Corrales PD, all helped out as well as ride for the cause themselves. We had a blast, and the food a beer wasn't bad either. This was a well organized run, and I was proud to be a part of the function. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, and see you at the Toys for Tots run in Albuquerque on Dec 3rd I believe. I'll find out and post the information on this site.

How did you come up with 600 bikes? I was there and agree it was a good ride and a worthy cause but it sure seemed like 800 or more bikes.
    Dave
    2002 Black 1800VTX Retro
    Ask me about Amsoil
    http://synthetic-oil-tech.com/1348720

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.