Honda VTX Forum banner

04 1300c Indiana

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  brendenw 
#1 ·
04 1300c For Sale Indiana

I have an 04 1300c for sale. Reason for selling is so I can spend more time with the family. It has:

7500 miles
Jardine forwards
Jardine passenger pegs
Iso grips with maltese endcaps and throttle boss
Cobra sissy bar
BUB Jug Huggers
fluted engine covers
always garaged(heated in winter)
asking ***$6,000*** negotiable on price*** money talks*** must sell! Title in Hand

I am north of Terre Haute Indiana about 30 mins. Any and all interested can message me here for further info and I will give my phone # to talk more in depth about it.

Thanks for all interest.

comments welcome.

See less See more
#6 ·
Bumpity bump bump. Do I need to come down? Make me an offer, as long as it isn't ridiculous. This bike's gotta go.
What is your opinion of "RIdiculous"?

"fyi around here they are going for 4000-4500. ".
That' what I have been seeing myself.

#8 ·
got my 04, two years ago with saddlebags and supports, mustang seat, sissy bar, hk 2.5'' straight pipes, windshield and I paid 4000 (two years ago) with 8000 miles.

Not trying to beat you up, just trying to help you sell. I don't think most people care much about the mileage if it's below 15000-20000 miles

#10 ·
I got mine about 4 years ago with 3200 on the clock, paid 5000. I see them all the time now 3900 to 5000. What you put on it or added to it won't make much of a difference if any. I have seen a gray one on the list here with 4700 on the clock he wants 5400, been on their for at least 3 mos. Sorry, it sucks and don't want to burst your bubble, but most people don't really look at the milage, did the research and know they run for ever, so 4 grand or 7, they are all under 5000 around here, but good luck an hope you get what you need, Smitt

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.