Honda VTX Forum banner

Heated Gloves L/XL

809 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Larry_J 
#1 ·
Hello,
I have another pair of gerblings G3 heated gloves brand new still in the package with al the wiring to connect to your bike $85.00 includes shipping to the lower 48. If intrested please PM me you full mailing/Shipping address along with your email address so I can send the invoice directly yo tou email. First come First served. I will not hold these gloves on a promise to purchace.

Thanks,
Lime

#4 ·
Emil, you didn't include my gloves with the other purchase you sent me. So if you haven't shipped these, are these mine???
I sent you email.

Edit: I was ripped off by the OP

Hate to report this and I gave "Lime1969" real name Emil Gural an extra week to see if he would make good. He ripped me off entirely for this Gerbing heated gear. I'll retract this if I hear from him but so far after emailing him, calling at home and cell (no answer, at least 10 messages left) and inboxing him through this forum, he is ignoring me. Funny I was able to reach him every time when he wanted my money.

He was selling a pair of new Gerbing gloves, a jacket, dual controller and pants. I told him if he didn't want to piecemeal it out, I'd take it all for $250.
Even though the whole Western Union thing raises red flags, he'd been on this forum for awhile (although unbelievably some of it was taking advantage of "pay it forward" threads :evil: ) and I was able to both inbox him and speak to him on the phone. Seemed like a nice enough guy.
Originally Posted by wngd
If the pants will fit a 38" waist, I'd take it all for $250 if you don't want to get stuck trying to sell bits and pieces of it....

Send me you complete address and I ship the out tomorrow. I do not have a Paypal account. Would it be a isssue to western union me the money - the fees to western union. If it's not an issue for you please western union to Emil Gural 15 locust place North Plainfiled NJ 07060 my cell phone number is201-933-2780 or my home number 908-755-2804 if you have any questions. Please PM or call me after you sent the money. I'll have my cell with me. Or you can just pm me the Western Union information once you send me the western Union pick up code I'll ship the items to you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Emil

Then to be sure there was no confusion, I sent him this to be sure that all four parts were included:

Can you confirm that the pants will fit a 38" waist and pants, jacket, gloves and controller are all available for $250? If so I think they do Western Union from Walmart here and I can send you.

After sending payment (finally by wire), sure enough a box arrived via UPS but inside was just the jacket, pants and controller, no gloves. I know he knew the gloves were included since he told me they were new and he would include the receipt for warranty. He had also emailed me before he received my payment since "someone else was interested in the gloves" so he knew they were part of my deal.....I have since seen he posted a further classified ad here for "I have another pair of gerblings G3 heated gloves brand new still in the package with al the wiring to connect to your bike".

Note another as in -not the ones he had sold to me.

Who gives their home address and ID (he needed to pick up the Western Union money) and phone numbers if you are going to scam someone for a pair of gloves??? To add insult to injury, the jacket zipper is broken (not disclosed) and I got charged import duty to Canada since he over valued the contents........

Beware seller "Lime1969"
Real name Emil Gural
15 locust place North Plainfiled NJ 07060
cell phone number is
201-933-2780
home number 908-755-2804

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.