Honda VTX Forum banner

Lets Ride Saturday

823 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  bigd_74 
#1 ·
Saturday should be good enough for a ride, if anyone wants to join me then post up and lets figure a route and a place to meet. Might be a good day to go to the beach. A good place to meet is always Hawks Pararie for breakfast but if there is a better idea lets hear it. Bob

#2 ·
Wish I could be there. Karen and I still remember a really nice ride with you and Silver Eagle some years back through Onalaska.

Good memories.

#3 ·
I wish I could, the weather is going to be nice, but I have to go to seattle and pick up A20 headsets and get ready to go to Mexico. I have reservations on a beach.

Don't forget to post Pics.

#5 ·
Would be great Bob but have a 9 hour day at Fry's. Off Sunday but supposed to not be a great day.

#12 ·
Got a little ride in with my daughter. We went down into Orting, had a snack at McD's and made a loop back home. This was her first real ride over 2 miles & she did great! She loves riding on the bike. :mrgreen:

Dave~

#16 ·
Nice day yesterday....I rode out past Flaming Geyser Park and roamed around east King County for awhile. If it's not raining too much, I'll take 'er to Redondo to Salty's for Easter brunch with daughter and SIL. The price of diesel has me totally pissed:yikes:

#17 ·
Great Ride Saturday

Ended up on an unplanned ride yesterday...the best 6 hours I've spent in a long, long time.

We saw a bunch of Xs parked in Fall City, as well as at Snoqualmie Falls. Thought I recognized a bike or two at Yella Beak, but didnt see any familiar faces inside.

Hope everyone had a chance to enjoy some of Saturday's weather.

#18 ·
Hey that HJC fits more than one head.......:grin:

Glad you can get some use out of it.:thumbup:
Yes sir! I'm getting as many miles out of it as I can. Probably one more year for the big one, a couple more at least for Nina & the youngest boy has kind of a big noggin (like his old man! :mrgreen:), so we'll see if he gets just one season or maybe two out of it. 8)

Dave~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.