Honda VTX Forum banner

A-1 ST Hard Bags mounted

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  yasbush 
#1 ·
Used matuzas universl mounting instructions from their web site which made this task very straight foward. Just take your time and measure twice. You will need an extra pair of hands for the marking of the holes you must drill in the bags. I use chrome nuts as SPACERS to bring the bags out a little. Turn signal clearance is not a problem. Very solid. Nice bags for the price. I did get the mounting kit fron A-1 also. $30.00 shipped. The bags were $409.00 shipped. I'm a happy camper. I can lock my stuff up and get rid of my classy $20.00 wallmart top case. (tool Box). Works good too. Not sure how to post pics but I'll try. If they don't show and your interested just e-mail me. I know how to send them that way.

http://photobucket.com/VTX Ignor the clicky Sorry, Im still learning. I managed to load seven pics on my public profile page, album page. Try that. Don't know how to load them on the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.