Honda VTX Forum banner

1 Week to 3rd Annual VTX Picnic on April 20th

3K views 63 replies 21 participants last post by  norm99 
#1 ·
Let's start getting the list going. Post up if you plan on coming.
Repost:
Ok, a vollyball game is on, Metric vs. Harley. I am going to start collecting $10 per person(kids are free) and as always it's just to cover cost of pavillion, food and drinks. This year everyone is well(knock on wood) and no one moving, so no special collections. If someone with a camera that records video can walk around, we may send some hello's to Denise, Bob and Tomcat on a DVD. Someone has to get video of the volleyball game, should be funny as heck.
Going to have the running list below with green $ next to your name when I receive your money.
Send checks to:
Ralph Del Coro
16593 N.W. 5th Court
Pembroke Pines, FL. 33028

Ralph & Susan $
Don & JR $
Gonzo & Anita $
Steve56 $
Kbobb & Steph $
Reelfun & Daviegirl $
Norm99 $
English Annie $
Terry Ms. Fitz $
Russ & Linda
Zabrina & Rick
Claudio & Neide $
Strider $
Tom W & Laurie $
Marty & Jason $
Ralph eyeballs $
Pumkin & Timbo
shortnsweet & Luis
Nomad & Bonnie
Jimbo & JoJo
scott06200 $
billyhollywood & Lucille
eblair & Dawn
Stingray & Princess Pink
TR & Jeannette $
Kevin & Dawn $
vicflo1300c
Fred
Bruce ??
Bing & Turtle

See less See more
#56 ·
Thanks Ralph and Susan - you guys throw an awesome picnic! We all appreciate all the hard work putting this together. Thanks also to Gonzo for feeding us all.

And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, I need to talk Ralph into throwing me a picnic every year :)

#59 ·
Thanks to Gonzo & Anita for the great job grilling, Leonard & Capt. Steve for the set up, Don for the pics, everyone else that helped out and my darling wife & son with their help.
We had a total of 58 attendees and 8 youngsters.
Volleyball game final score Metrics 0, Harleys 0 with little yellow Wilson being the winner :lol:
Congrats to Ed with the 50/50 win, Rich with the slow drag win and Dawn with the weenie bite win.
Along with the 50/50 $92 and $58, I will donate $150 to the Joe D. Children's Hospital in behalf of everyone.

#60 ·
Another great time. Many thanks go out to Ralph and Susan..Don't know how you do it every year..Just glad you do..

:chef3: :chef3:

My job is just not to screw up the food..No grill blisters this year!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.