Fall Dells ride - Page 15 - VTXOA
View Poll Results: Which weekend for the Fall Dells ride?
Sept 28 - 30 6 16.67%
Oct 5 - 7 30 83.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 10:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Travelin' Man
Reaper, Pegster and I had just about the best time riding with any kind of group that we've done a weekend with in the past two years, it was great and WE are both looking forward to next years Dells trips.

I haven't been a big drinker in many years, simply because I like to ride too much and won't get on the bike if I've had even a single drink, so being able to stay at the Top Hat and walk to the bars let me once again "loosen up" in a way I haven't done in many a moon.

What happens in the Dells, stays in the Dells, right?

Flashin' Reaper

2008 Victory Vision

Firm supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Xtreme Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Man
I haven't been a big drinker in many years, simply because I like to ride too much and won't get on the bike if I've had even a single drink, so being able to stay at the Top Hat and walk to the bars let me once again "loosen up" in a way I haven't done in many a moon.
That was the best part for me was being able to walk to the bars and not worrying about anyone getting hurt riding back to the hotel.

I would love to hear some details on what went on Saturday... was there a group ride and did Reaper eat 2 of those big burritos

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 1800F

MidwestMotorcycleRally.com
post #143 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 11:42 PM

We had the best ever time to.

Caps, Saturday was a bit more mellow, it always is, we kill our selfs so bad on friday, there aint much left. We did have a ride, first in kind of in circles( MY falt), then Rich decided to lose a few riders, fliped us off, and left us behind. That was ok, cuz we showed them a thing or two, we beat them to ware they were going. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Then we did a bit of Riches ride, then a bit of mine. We found the hidden roller coster hills, and came back to shower and hit Pedros for 3lb burritos. Randy killed his, Marc killed his, I killed mine. Ben couldnt do it, and Sam feel to the master buritto eater also. I did not do two of them (Wife said no) she could take that. I got my pic on the burrito wall of fame for the second time, and they let you write on the pic, so I wrote the names of the ones that failed to eat it all(Sally boys). We only made it out till about 12:30-1:00 on Saturday. Sunday was very hard. ShadowJohn was badly hurt. (WIVO fighting Friday night left him FUBAR) So we had to get his bike to safty, and get him home to the hospitol. We started out about 9:00 working on all this, and I got home from Illinois about 7:30-8:00. Long day, but everyone lived. I think I broke my thumb, but John really got trashed bad. Send your wishes out to him, I dont think he will ride till spring. WIVOs dont do things in a calm way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.

post #144 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Xtreme Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
We had the best ever time to.

Sunday was very hard. ShadowJohn was badly hurt. (WIVO fighting Friday night left him FUBAR) So we had to get his bike to safty, and get him home to the hospitol. We started out about 9:00 working on all this, and I got home from Illinois about 7:30-8:00. Long day, but everyone lived. I think I broke my thumb, but John really got trashed bad. Send your wishes out to him, I dont think he will ride till spring.
Oh man, sorry to here about that. Things seemed to be going great. I wish you guys a speedy recovery.

John hopefully everything works out for you and your back up healthy & riding in the spring dude.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 1800F

MidwestMotorcycleRally.com
post #145 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:05 AM

its all fun and games till.... lol i think you know the rest lmao.

i half to start out with saying this is the greatest group of ppl i have ever met thanks agine to everyone that helped with my stupidy im still prity embarest about it but [email protected]#$ happends. i cant posibaly express my gratitude, you guys are awsome. all things aside i had a blast once agine i love taring up the town for a weekend i wouldnt have missed it for the world!!

as for me yeah my seasons over im glad its october! as for ones that wanted me to post when i got back, i have a broken clavical, towen A,C and some kind of "rotater cup problem" i wont know till i get an MRI. lol owell i had fun and wasnt going to leave hell i still managed to get on the bike for alittle but it wasnt pritty for the ones that saw it im more upset that i lost my oakleys in the highway than anything... yeah i have my prioritys strate. lmao im just glad i didnt half to whare jamies pink sunglasses

2006 1800c Spec 3
Cook County Custom. Custom Parts and Fabrication.
WWW.Cookcountycustom.com
-------------------------------
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #146 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pegster
John,
Get well SOON! & let us know if you need anything.

1997 Yamaha XV750J Virago, Mustang seat, National Cycle touring windshield, Leatherlyke hard Saddlebags
post #147 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow46n2
its all fun and games till.... lol i think you know the rest lmao.

i half to start out with saying this is the greatest group of ppl i have ever met thanks agine to everyone that helped with my stupidy im still prity embarest about it but [email protected]#$ happends. i cant posibaly express my gratitude, you guys are awsome. all things aside i had a blast once agine i love taring up the town for a weekend i wouldnt have missed it for the world!!

as for me yeah my seasons over im glad its october! as for ones that wanted me to post when i got back, i have a broken clavical, towen A,C and some kind of "rotater cup problem" i wont know till i get an MRI. lol owell i had fun and wasnt going to leave hell i still managed to get on the bike for alittle but it wasnt pritty for the ones that saw it

dont be embarest bro, it makes for good storys for later. I hope things get better fast for you. Let me know when you want the bike, and we will work it out. easy fix for the bike, but you got to mend up. Wife thought you were a great guy, she is ready for spring pirecings at the Dells, so get better, cuz you got to go with us for that bro.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
post #148 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:31 AM

John, It was great meeting you. Heal up fast! If you need anything just ask. We are here for you man!

Marc
post #149 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:13 PM

van13dutch, It was good meeting you , and your wife. your wife is a pistol, great lady, my wife loved her, you two fit right in bro, glad to ride with you, and hope you both make many more rides.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
post #150 of 150 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:33 PM

Van and Lisa

Great to meet you two!!!!

Sam

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page