Fall dells ride - Page 5 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 AM

thats how we do it bro'
if you noticed we rode, hung out, had a good time but never got really drunk and went to bed to rest for the next day.
a good all around fun time, but alone time to relax too....
we're bummed we cant come this fall as we're moving away before the date.
mmr was great but we missed seeing some key players.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Upstate SC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 11:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2intheshadow View Post
O.K. to all the mellow times at the hotel,,, BUT,,, WE GOTTA DO THE KARAOKE !!! ALL OF US !!! and an unscheduled ride is always good for me. Can't wait to see ya all there, Hector and Christy
Oh you bet we will do a bit of Karaoke! I had no voice on the last trip, but I got it back, and am ready bro. I just cant really do the heavy drinking anymore, and I cant take all the kids at the bar for to long, we had so many close calls at fights on this last trip, I dont like that at all. The idea is to have fun, and stay out of jail, plus not look like we are a bunch of hoodlum bikers, LOL, so my thoughts were to eat Friday, hit the bar for a bit of fun, maybe a few hours, then come back to the motel, and hang out. Saturday we were thinking after the ride getting Pizzas deliverd again, and Jamie and I are just hanging out at the Motel Saturday night, just relaxing, sipping a bit of tequila, but in much moderation, but like I said, this ride is open to EVERYONE, it dont matter what you ride, or the color of your skin, or if you are male, or female, YOU all are welcome, and no has to do anything, its all about fun, and everyone should do exatly what they want, or its not worth doing it. This trip will be a good time. Be safe bro, I and very happy you both are comming.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
post #43 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 08:04 PM

looks like we might still go but we will probly be staying out of the bars and drinking, chillin at the hotel. probly not going on the saturday ride agine of course. i still have my hot tube room so that will be used to the max, stress levels have been through the roof this summer has completly F,,n sucked. ive balled on every trip i wanted to go on but the dells for the last 3 years and this year wasnt any differant. im still up in the air but some time away from home might be a good thing. dont bank on me going but we'll see. the bike is giveing me lots of truble and inless i repleace the shocks befor i go (dought will happen) it wont be a plesent ride up and back.

2006 1800c Spec 3
Cook County Custom. Custom Parts and Fabrication.
WWW.Cookcountycustom.com
-------------------------------
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #44 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Hey, I went riding Saturday, just not with all you yahoos, LOL Jamie, me , workman, and lisa all took a nice little ride, we had a good time, and didnt get all wet, LOL oh and you were the only one not likeing the tequila bro, and I didnt bring it, since we didnt have the van, my good stuff stayed home, LOL but I finished off the good stuff when I got home from the Dells. I am not big on the long rides, and Saturdays ride was just longer then I care for, so we hit the town a bit, had some lunch, and after a nice rest at the motel, we jumped on the bikes, it was really nice, no planned ride, no stress, just hit the back roads got lost, and when we wanted to come back, I put the motel in the GPS, and we came right back, very nice. I got to tell you bro, I have never been all that impressed with any top shelf tequila I have tried, and the Montezuma is one of the best low end tequilas I have ever tried, but to eachthere own, by the time we salt and lime and shoot them it could be anything and it wouldnt make a differeance to me.
I cant take the drinking like I used to, and it just isnt fun like it used to be, I dont mind the suttle buzz, but I dont think anyone will see me drunk again, it seems like everyone says I have a good time when I am drunk, but it suckx for me not to remember it the next day, also it has been kicking in the migrains with me, and that just shutts down the whole day for me, so I am about done with ALL beer, and will only drink controled shots of tequila.

Training wheels are for pu$$ies... You ever try that Vodka

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nic
R.I.P. SKINNY & KERRY
P.O.S. Proud.....

Custom Paint by; www.tscustoms.com
post #45 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:12 AM

So far, I am trying to attend to this Fall Dells ride, but I am trying to convince my wife to go with me. But if she doesn't go, it seems that I will go again but solo. I actually can't wait for this ride to arrive, I so need it.

05' 1300VTX, 250/Rear, 21" Front, Air ride, & the list goes on......

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #46 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow46n2 View Post
looks like we might still go but we will probly be staying out of the bars and drinking, chillin at the hotel. probly not going on the saturday ride agine of course. i still have my hot tube room so that will be used to the max, stress levels have been through the roof this summer has completly F,,n sucked. ive balled on every trip i wanted to go on but the dells for the last 3 years and this year wasnt any differant. im still up in the air but some time away from home might be a good thing. dont bank on me going but we'll see. the bike is giveing me lots of truble and inless i repleace the shocks befor i go (dought will happen) it wont be a plesent ride up and back.
I hope you guy's are able to attend bro, If there is anything that I can do to help you, if I can, I will. Just ask bro.....

05' 1300VTX, 250/Rear, 21" Front, Air ride, & the list goes on......

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #47 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Send a message via MSN to MudMan
We're in just booked our room. I'm so ready to drink it's been a long stressed filled summer!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nick
04' VTX1800C

http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data ... 0478si.jpg
post #48 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 01:50 AM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Intruder Rider
I might go,If everyone doesn't mind The one and only Intruder Rider being there,LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #49 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder Rider View Post
I might go,If everyone doesn't mind The one and only Intruder Rider being there,LOL
Just remember - No fighting with drunk college boys... (no matter how cute they think you are)

Sheri
________
Well behaved women rarely make history........I intend to leave my mark.

BFL Family
post #50 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 03:10 AM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Intruder Rider
No worry if i go I will probably just come up for the day on Saturday,Will leave all you alone for your nightly plundering

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page