Spring Dells? - Page 3 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 08:03 PM

I will be there with my new woman. Looks like I will be living in deerfield with her about that time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 10:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to saliva2002
hey, not sure if i'll be able to make it because of work and such, but what should a newcomer expect? how much cash to bring, what do you guys/gals do, and how much time is everyone actually together? (i know these things all vary, but just trying to get an idea) never done one before
post #23 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saliva2002 View Post
hey, not sure if i'll be able to make it because of work and such, but what should a newcomer expect? how much cash to bring, what do you guys/gals do, and how much time is everyone actually together? (i know these things all vary, but just trying to get an idea) never done one before
We usually try to eat Fri. supper together and some go to breakfast on Sat. morning after a few beers at the local establishments. All are close to motel so there is no riding once alcohol is introduced. But that is a personnel preference. There is usually a nice ride through the area on Sat. mid morning. Some go some don't. Some just like to hang around the strip and take in the sites. Sat night is pretty much a repeat of Fri. nite. May find a little nicer restraunt and ride there and eat. Then back to motel and maybe a few beers at the Showboat and some Kareoke. Sun. head home at your own pace.
Hope this helps.

B.F.L............W.I.V.O.
Getting old is not for sissy's

PLEASE DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!

post #24 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 12:04 PM

There isn't any thought being given to changing the Dells weekend because of the Automotion Festival is there? It was going on last year and we still managed to have a great time.

rock 'n roll_x

2004 VTX 1300C w/ V&H Bigshots, Glen's CPR, Paladin backrest and luggage rack, BadX seat mod, NC windshield and River Road Slant Saddlebags.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #25 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoken'JOE View Post
We usually try to eat Fri. supper together and some go to breakfast on Sat. morning after a few beers at the local establishments. All are close to motel so there is no riding once alcohol is introduced. But that is a personnel preference. There is usually a nice ride through the area on Sat. mid morning. Some go some don't. Some just like to hang around the strip and take in the sites. Sat night is pretty much a repeat of Fri. nite. May find a little nicer restraunt and ride there and eat. Then back to motel and maybe a few beers at the Showboat and some Kareoke. Sun. head home at your own pace.
Hope this helps.
And some of us may not stop at a 'few' beers... A small group of the guys usually heads up to a local 'club' for the scenery on Saturday evening.

My 2002 1800C is M.I.A. Stolen out of my garage on 11/20/2009

Since replaced with a 2004 GL1800
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All 50 states, plus 10 out of 13 Canadian Provinces
post #26 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock 'n roll_X View Post
There isn't any thought being given to changing the Dells weekend because of the Automotion Festival is there? It was going on last year and we still managed to have a great time.
Nope, not for me. Everything worked out fine last year and we saw some cool cars.

B.F.L............W.I.V.O.
Getting old is not for sissy's

PLEASE DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!
post #27 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 02:00 PM

Yup, I like those dates, especially if the Car show will be going on. A lot of nice cars that's for sure.

05' 1300VTX, 250/Rear, 21" Front, Air ride, & the list goes on......

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #28 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoken'JOE View Post
Nope, not for me. Everything worked out fine last year and we saw some cool cars.
...Don't quite see what the big stir is about regarding this automotion car festival conflicting with our Spring Dells trip??? If I can recall, we were there last spring with this automotion car function going on and we absolutely had NO issues at all the entire weekend??? Please don't let this car festival be the deciding factor on whether er not you partake in the Spring trip cuz if you do, you'll definately be missing out on an awesome time, so git yer azzes up there!!! ...Just my .02
post #29 of 209 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 01:56 PM

I may be able to come. We shall see. I have a guy here at work that just picked up a nice 1800 N nearby that is wanting to come along as well...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2003 Retro 1800 Blurple Throbber
Ironbutt Rider, DRAGON-tamer
post #30 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Dells Spring Trip

Who and where is momma if I want to book a room?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2008 VTX1800F3 - Red Tribal, Bub Jug Huggers, Kuryakyn Highway Pegs, Breakaway Throttle Lock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page