Honda VTX Forum banner

Midwest Motorcycle Ralley

907 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bigdaddy1 
#1 ·
Who's planning to do the MMR this year? if you havn't made this as part of your things to do this year, check it out. I missed it last year due to health issues. This year I will be going. It is one of the best 4 days of riding and fun you can have.

#3 ·
I wasnt sure up until a few days ago, but I should be able to attend Ace. I started a new job (same company, different position) and wasnt sure if I could get the time off. My new boss seems pretty cool and said he would give me 1 week vacation right away so I didnt have to wait a year. Beth should be attending with me, although she didnt ride her bike once after last years event.:roll:

#4 ·
know what you mean, my wife wants to sell her bike now, she rode it to work for a week last summer, she just would rather have my grandson over. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Her bike is for sale. It is a 2004 Shadow aero 750---------6200 miles ----------limby bars ------leatherlyke bags --------------memphis shades winsheild-------switchblade footrests----shark radio with mirrorspeakers----------tank bra stebel air horn---------cobra tall backrest-----drive shaft cover-----------master cyl. cover---------$4500.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.