Lunch in Dousman - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-23-2014, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

Smile Lunch in Dousman

Sue and I are riding to the Sunny Side Up Mexican restaurant in Dousman tomorrow (Saturday). The restaurant is located on State Road #67 north of Eagle. It is next door to the Mobil Gas Station. We like the food there because it is mild-tasting and does not burn our mouths with hot seasonings. We hope to be in Dousman around noon. Maybe calling a lunch ride on Memorial Day Weekend is not such a great idea. We will be there anyway.

Sue and I had a great lunch and a horrendous ride home. The cagers ruled the road and came close to hitting us numerous times. We were invisible to them. We sold our bikes this afternoon. Put us on the list of WIVO's who have given up riding due to cager traffic. We felt as though we were living on borrowed time. Best wishes to all of our WIVO friends and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Don and Sue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 12:18 AM

Sorry to hear that you sold the bikes. I do understand the reasoning behind it. It has been a pleasure riding with you both in the past. I hope you stick around or at least look in from time to time.

Sheri
________
Well behaved women rarely make history........I intend to leave my mark.

BFL Family

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page