2014 Fall Dells ride - Page 4 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-16-2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Rivera View Post
So whos all ready for this weekend?
I'm in and so is Paco. Javier is still working on rearranging his work schedule so that he could attend. This will be his last ride before he get's deployed. Gersom and Joe Curtis might make it but they said that they will probably have to head back on Friday night. Haven't heard back from John Rufo (Johnzz). Ben can't make it.

05' 1300VTX, 250/Rear, 21" Front, Air ride, & the list goes on......

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-16-2014, 09:24 PM

Cant wait til Friday. Looks like just me coming from Racine for the weekend. The plan is to meet up with the Waukesha crew at the Mobil on 83/Cardinal Dr in Hartland around 10am.

Sheri
________
Well behaved women rarely make history........I intend to leave my mark.

BFL Family
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-23-2014, 10:49 AM

Well, had a blast, as usual. Too bad I had to leave on Saturday afternoon, I have never done that since I've been going to the Dells, but my kids Soccer games being that they were going to be played too early on Sunday Morning prohibited me from staying. But, I would like to thank everyone for the good time and the memorable laughter's. Can't wait for May 16-18th, 2015.

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-25-2014, 12:01 AM

Gonna try and see y'all in the spring! ... till then stay safe & keep the rubber down
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-25-2014, 09:40 PM

It was a good time. And great riding weather for a change. More than happy to have the rain come while the bikes were parked at night. Looking forward to getting together in the Spring.

Actually would like to get together more often than just the spring and fall rides. I know we have done a few get togethers here and there but it seems like more discussion than actually doing. So, before the ugliness of winter arrives maybe we can come up with ideas and dates. Knowing the unpredictable weather I am expecting these to be 4wheel events more than 2 (unless mother nature takes her meds). And maybe something that we could bring kids/families to if wanted. Maybe someplace like Volo Auto Museum/Antique malls. http://volocars.com/ It is kind of central for all of us. Or maybe a day/weekend at a waterpark kinda thing. Thoughts? Ideas?

I have also heard a few comments about changing the location of the Spring/Fall Rides to something different so more would be able to attend. Again, ideas are welcome. This is a group event with everyone's input wanted. If you have an idea of somewhere you would like to explore...shout it out. Anything interesting to go see or do?

Sheri
________
Well behaved women rarely make history........I intend to leave my mark.

BFL Family
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-26-2014, 09:52 AM

I still like the 3rd Weekend of May because it's the First Full opening Weekend of the Dells. That and the fact that the whole place is full of people and the Hot Rod Show as well. As far as for the Fall Ride, Well, that can be switched as we tried to do so this year. It will help so that we can still get some of the nice warm weather left before it completely goes cold. The hanging out without bikes is also another good idea, obviously we would have to set something up with dates and hope that we will be free to hang out.

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-26-2014, 02:02 PM

Im all for more get togethers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page