2015 Spring Dells Ride May 15-16-17 - Page 2 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 03:01 PM

Well attempted to call TopHat to inquire any possible cancelled reservations for our weekend but as usual, no one picked up the phone. The Finch hotel is still full that weekend. Gonna call some hotels off of Broadway, hopefully less than a mile away from TopHat and see if I get lucky. Ben, mentioned he won't be able to make it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 03:45 PM

Hey John, see my earlier post in this thread. Some additional friends that are going to be joining us on the Dells ride found rooms at the All Star Value Inn, about a mile away from the Top Hat. Check there for availability. Sure would be good to have you joining us.

rock 'n roll_x

2004 VTX 1300C w/ V&H Bigshots, Glen's CPR, Paladin backrest and luggage rack, BadX seat mod, NC windshield and River Road Slant Saddlebags.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 04:35 PM

Will do Steve-O ...thanks brother!

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 03:03 PM

Bump!!! Is it May 15th yet? Every year it seems to take longer for that date to get here!

rock 'n roll_x

2004 VTX 1300C w/ V&H Bigshots, Glen's CPR, Paladin backrest and luggage rack, BadX seat mod, NC windshield and River Road Slant Saddlebags.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 05:51 PM

Most def lookin forward to my first 2-wheel weekend excursion of the season as well as seein new & old faces!!!!! ...Stevie, snoozed too long and lost out on a room at Allstar Value Inn, the lodging search is still on.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-20-2015, 01:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHROME DIVA View Post

I realize most of us are also on Facebook now, but I wanted to post this to make sure everyone knows in advance and can make plans for the time off.

Is there a Facebook group set up, or did you mean individually? I searched for things on Facebook like WIVO and VTX WI and didn't see anything directly related. It would be easier to post/read on a FB group than this forum. This website doesn't work well for me anymore. It can't keep up with my typing so I am constantly back spacing and fixing. I spent 15 minutes just typing this! Also pasting copy, adding links and photos is a pain and doesn't always work.

'05 1800F2, Cooper Zeon ZPT 215/45/18 40-42psi, Thunder Tornado, C headers w/Roadhouse Shorty, C risers, C fender grab rails, C passenger peg brackets, desmogged, BrakeAway Cruise, Mean City Cycles memory foam.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-29-2015, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cords View Post
Is there a Facebook group set up, or did you mean individually? I searched for things on Facebook like WIVO and VTX WI and didn't see anything directly related. It would be easier to post/read on a FB group than this forum. This website doesn't work well for me anymore. It can't keep up with my typing so I am constantly back spacing and fixing. I spent 15 minutes just typing this! Also pasting copy, adding links and photos is a pain and doesn't always work.
Cords, hey there are 3 VTXOA site via FB but I believe all unrelated to the online VTXOA forum. As you can see, this forum is state divided with respective VTX members The FB VTX sites are general VTX members which is fine but members are not categorized per their respective state as it is here. Do your best and keep yer eye on this Wisconsin thread for any upcoming updates to the spring Dells weekend comin up next month.....
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-01-2015, 11:46 AM

It's getting close!

Only two weeks to go to spring Dell's ride, boys and girls! Can't get here soon enough!

rock 'n roll_x

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-01-2015, 11:49 AM

IL Meet Up Spot

Hey, David...are we meeting up at the usual spot and at usual time? IHOP at Barrington Rd. & Higgins at 8:30 AM?

rock 'n roll_x

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-03-2015, 03:17 PM

Shari, when you get a chance, can you post a roster of who's making the spring Dells trip and who has rooms at the Top Hat. There seems to be some confusion over who is covered to stay there and who is going to have book a room someplace else.

rock 'n roll_x

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page