2015 Spring Dells Ride May 15-16-17 - Page 3 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-03-2015, 03:21 PM

Johnzz1420...PM sent.

rock 'n roll_x

2004 VTX 1300C w/ V&H Bigshots, Glen's CPR, Paladin backrest and luggage rack, BadX seat mod, NC windshield and River Road Slant Saddlebags.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-07-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock 'n roll_X View Post
Hey, David...are we meeting up at the usual spot and at usual time? IHOP at Barrington Rd. & Higgins at 8:30 AM?
Hey Steve, It seems that we have already have spoken about this matter... Can't wait for next week to get here.

05' 1300VTX, 250/Rear, 21" Front, Air ride, & the list goes on......

David

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2015, 04:29 PM

David, yes we have and the plan is set. One week to go, bro! Thinking of calling Monks and ordering my cheeseburger one week in advance!!!

rock 'n roll_x

2004 VTX 1300C w/ V&H Bigshots, Glen's CPR, Paladin backrest and luggage rack, BadX seat mod, NC windshield and River Road Slant Saddlebags.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2015, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock 'n roll_X View Post
Shari, when you get a chance, can you post a roster of who's making the spring Dells trip and who has rooms at the Top Hat. There seems to be some confusion over who is covered to stay there and who is going to have book a room someplace else.

Sorry it took a bit to respond, this is the info for rooms copied from Facebook. Hector and Ginny were told we would have 14 rooms by Papa. Some have asked for their usual rooms, those are listed behind the names. Payment for rooms is Cash only so please be prepared.

As far as who all is coming...that list seems to be growing and changing. I know a few have overflowed to surrounding motels and we booked all available rooms at Tophat. Sounds like the largest turnout in a few years. Will be great to see everyone and meet the friends they have dared to join the madness.

Okay..so far we have shout outs for rooms and we are full. Time to overflow the neighboring motels.
(no clue which have multiple beds upstairs)
1-Ginny and Hector Rm 19
2-Guest of Mendez Rm 18 upstairs
3-Sheri Rm 4
4-Stan and Deb Rm 1
5-Jorge and wifey Rm 14 upstairs
6-Paco - Rm ? upstairs
7-Steve - Rm? upstairs
8-Padre - Rm? upstairs
9-Keith - Rm7 upstairs
10-chico and carol rm 20
11-berto and lisa rm 21
12-david-iron saints
13-david-iron saints
14-david-iron saints

Sheri
________
Well behaved women rarely make history........I intend to leave my mark.

BFL Family
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2015, 10:43 PM

New VTX Rider

CAM00110.jpgI'm working like mad to get all the painting done in time for the Dells ride. I'll be there either way.

Z
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-10-2015, 09:25 AM

Garage
Just a quick side note that I rcvd help for the typing/pasting issue- I had to add this site to the compatibility view settings under Tools. OK carry on!
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-14-2015, 09:05 PM

OK, boys and girls. Rain or no rain, it's Dells Weekend at last!!! Most recent look at the forecast says tomorrow should be OK for everyone to ride up. We south of the border guys may have to dodge a few raindrops here and there but, what the hell, we've ridden through snow storms to get there so we SCOFF at mere rain! Looking forward to seeing everyone! Ya'll ride safe!

rock 'n roll_x

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page