April 17th Ride Poll? - VTXOA
View Poll Results: Should we include a local ride after the Meet and Greet?
Yes 9 90.00%
No 1 10.00%
I'm only coming for the drinking!! 0 0%
I'm only coming for the drinking!! 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Woot! Send a message via Yahoo to Woot!
April 17th Ride Poll?

Okay, so we meet, shake hands, drink a few, scratch and sniff a while ... then what? Skinny, you gonna lead a local ride? I know Anv1l likes to ride .... if it aint over 25 miles (seems he has a tender butt!)!! Ha!

How about a poll to see what everyone wants?

Thanks,

Woot!

2002 VTX C Model
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 02:54 AM

What the heck Wootsteroonie? It wouldn't let me vote for all 3!
Figures a FIB would make it so I can't vote how I want to. LMAO!
I'm guess'n that ifn the weather is descent, we'll be hittin the road for a few miles.
Make sure Grayhawk comes up. I keep fergettin to email that Cat to be there.
Can't wait to see everyone again.
And NO sore butt on Timmay!
Timmay Rocks!

~GONE!~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
118 cubic inch, bottle fed, tire smoke'n X. Faster than a speeding ticket!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 10:04 AM

NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO..

NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE!

My bike won't be together by then! lol. Dammit. Then I'd have to watch you guys take off for a ride like Double XX, or tripleXXX or John F, or whatever his handle is, when we were down at the highland house.

Depressing lol. Hope it friggin pours that day. I'll buy some beers.

Riley

Riley

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 10:44 AM

Re: NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley
NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE ... (you get the idea) ... Depressing lol. Hope it friggin pours that day. I'll buy some beers.

Riley
Hmmm ... me thinks that perhaps Riley is a bad bad man
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 10:47 AM

Re: NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE NO RIDE

Quote:
NO RIDE

My bike won't be together by then! lol. Dammit. Then I'd have to watch you guys take off for a ride like Double XX, or tripleXXX or John F, or whatever his handle is, when we were down at the highland house.

Riley
My wife's got a Rebel that she won't be using that day if yer interested

[SIGPIC]https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324&dateline=12263298 49[/SIGPIC]
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 12:02 PM

"My wife's got a Rebel that she won't be using that day if yer interested"

That big mutant freak makes MY bike look like a rebel when he's on it. It's pretty funny that when his X and my X are next to each other, they don't even look like the same model. He's got the Bagger thing goin on (of which he is in total denile about.) and I got the stripped down HotRod look. It's pretty amusing. Now I gotta find the pic of him on that Bhuel........ Looked like a Pocket bike.
Tim

~GONE!~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
118 cubic inch, bottle fed, tire smoke'n X. Faster than a speeding ticket!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Woot! Send a message via Yahoo to Woot!
"My bike won't be together by then! lol. Dammit. Then I'd have to watch you guys take off for a ride like Double XX, or tripleXXX or John F, or whatever his handle is, when we were down at the highland house.

Riley"

Me thinks I know to where we can ride ... to the Sasquatch's and raid his beer frig! I think its time I actually met the "Wisconsin BigLarry"!!

Anv1l, I've contacted all the FIBs on my mail list, so we'll see what we can scrape up. If any of you Illinois riders didn't get an e-mail from me, then either your address doesn't work, or I don't have your name and address. Contact me to correct this unacceptable condition.

2002 VTX C Model
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANV1L

That big mutant freak makes MY bike look like a rebel when he's on it.
Tim
Oh, I've seen pics of the big man, but 2 wheels are 2 wheels I may even have an ACE 750 in the garage by then as well. As for the bagger comment, I'd be nicer if I was you. Somebody has to carry all you stuff to Colorado See you in 3 weeks!

[SIGPIC]https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324&dateline=12263298 49[/SIGPIC]
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANV1L

That big mutant freak makes MY bike look like a rebel when he's on it. It's pretty funny that when his X and my X are next to each other, they don't even look like the same model. He's got the Bagger thing goin on (of which he is in total denile about.) and I got the stripped down HotRod look. It's pretty amusing. Now I gotta find the pic of him on that Bhuel........ Looked like a Pocket bike.
Tim
Watch it timmy boy. YOU HAVE to strip your bike down, otherwise you can't get it off the sidestand.

Guys- he may call ME a mutant freak, but personally I think HE's the one who is a "little" (heh heh) genetically challenged. I mean C'MON, just look at the pic below. He should still be riding big wheels or something! lol

tick tick timmaaay

Riley- (WHO IS NOT IN BAGGER DENIAL!- I JUST HAVE A FAIRING, COMFY SEAT, COMFY PEGS, REAR RACK, ETC ETC.- lol)

Riley
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 03:32 PM

Quote:

LMAO!

That's worth a beer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page