B.F.L............W.I.V.O.
Getting old is not for sissy's

PLEASE DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock
Yeah ... other than a very cold ride up on Friday ... it was a pretty good weekend. Beautiful weather, the ride on saturday was awesome, and great people. Nick you are right that it is funny how quickly everyone settles into a routine like we have been doing this together for years. Seems to go that way on each trip which is one of the things that makes it so much fun. It was great you and Rachel came up and rode. As usual BAR did an awesome job leading the ride. He tried to kill me / us a couple times on the ride home but I think he was just keeping me awake Even the ride home was a good one ... and we didn't leave anyone behind
We didnt leave anyone behind, we left him for you as a little Opps (BIG) gift. LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
post #153 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavymetalman
I know what they say about big guys that pump iron, they say we are bigger, faster, stronger, and have higher stamina. Those are all good things. Just ask Monster! The two of us could clear a place out. I think he would be meaner than me though.

I am dreading returning to reality today though, that was so much fun. Yeah, we rode nonstop from the Dells all the way home yesterday, no old men peeing at all. Man! , my head is burnt. This hurts today.

Nope sorry little guy, opps big guy LOL, that aint what they say, well atleast the ladys at the gym tell me they dont git much fun from them waight lifting guys, I dont know about your stamina, you got back before me every night, and I was up before you every day. See you big guys just get so excided you blow your wad right away, and then run out. I like to keep it going ALL NIGHT LONG. If you would get your a$$ up right away, you wouldnt miss things, like ahhhhhhhhhh people leaving? LOL

Sorry bro. glad you made it home, and I do feel bad about forgetting you there. I told my wife she better start going with, because I dont think I could do that again, alone, and sustain such control

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.

post #154 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 08:22 PM

Sorry Reaper, but thats just what the women tell you to keep you from feeling inadequate. All this time they've been lying to you. You certainly haven't been getting busy with me, so you certainly couldn't speak about that as an authority on the subject. Or could you????????? You definitely talk like you are an authority........

I didn't wander the streets drunk Friday like you did, I went to bed. It was only 3 am! I was out front with the bikes past 3 am Saturday night. I believe you were snoozing a long time before that. Thats how you old men could get up and leave me. I was up when you started them up, had to put my eyes in, and you left. Not fair man, I could have been out there in another 5 minutes ready to go.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2003 Retro 1800 Blurple Throbber
Ironbutt Rider, DRAGON-tamer
post #155 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Sorry Reaper, but thats just what the women tell you to keep you from feeling inadequate. All this time they've been lying to you. You certainly haven't been getting busy with me, so you certainly couldn't speak about that as an authority on the subject. Or could you????????? You definitely talk like you are an authority........

I didn't wander the streets drunk Friday like you did, I went to bed. It was only 3 am! I was out front with the bikes past 3 am Saturday night. I believe you were snoozing a long time before that. Thats how you old men could get up and leave me. I was up when you started them up, had to put my eyes in, and you left. Not fair man, I could have been out there in another 5 minutes ready to go.

Dont worry so much bro,LOL. I am doing just fine, I was not snoozing at 3:00 I didnt wander any streets drunk, never even got drunk, and I know I am adequate, and confidant in my manhood it takes more then a penis to make a lady happy . I spent many years running around playing the pick up game, and nothing ever made me happier then the one im with now, even after over 11 years, but no problem bro. we did have the bikes running, and as I said, I do realy feel bad we left you behind, it was not intentional. I would never leave a brother behind, I missed my wife realy bad, and will admit to wanting to get home as fast as posible, so my mind was not on much but getting home. I owe you an apoligy for that, and will say it here, and in person when I see you next bro. I feel like a big *****head for that. There was so much going on, Ace was talking about going one way, and condolini another, and Joe, and I another, with all that, we made a decision, and just started moveing. You got to admit, I was right about the Dells ride being the best hey.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
post #156 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 10:20 PM

I know dude, but I gotta give you guys some sheet about it. What are friends for? I don't know what happened to you guys Saturday night. It was me, Fireman, and I think Roadblock out front with some metalhead I met at the bar with his sister and girlfriend wanting to check out the bikes. I was ready to hit the sack though, sun burned me up good.

I know Joe was long gone at least. I hear that Roadrunner bike blessing was pretty wild as well. I was just happy to get home and chill out though, but would have went if you guys wanted to. I know Roadblock was there somewhere.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2003 Retro 1800 Blurple Throbber
Ironbutt Rider, DRAGON-tamer
post #157 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 10:29 PM

Quote:
I know dude, but I gotta give you guys some sheet about it. What are friends for? I don't know what happened to you guys Saturday night. It was me, Fireman, and I think Roadblock out front with some metalhead I met at the bar with his sister and girlfriend wanting to check out the bikes. I was ready to hit the sack though, sun burned me up good.

I know Joe was long gone at least. I hear that Roadrunner bike blessing was pretty wild as well. I was just happy to get home and chill out though, but would have went if you guys wanted to. I know Roadblock was there somewhere.
MY face hurts big time, it is burnt to *****. We will do alot of riding this year bro. Its nice to have a local group to get out with. Like on them days when we only got a couple of hours. I will do the TWT in milwaukee on May 30th weather permitting, my wife wants to got to, and we are both off that week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFL BrotherHood
S/K R.I.P.
post #158 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 08:51 AM

If you boys aren't gonna play nice, I'm gonna have to slap all of you! Come on, give me a reason, it doesn't even have to be a good one!

Should have come to the Crud with me, good ride and lots of cool bikes. Oh yeah, and Riley and Anvil too.

"Nora - you rock!" - Rikki Rockett, July 2008
2003 1800C Orange with a buncha stuff
2006 Triumph Sprint ST ABS. Genmar risers, carbon look tank pads
2006 BMW R1200GS. Silver Jesse cases, some other farkles.
post #159 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 10:09 AM

HEY THANKS EVERYONE, I HAD A GREAT TIME.
THAT RIDE SATURDAY WAS KICK A$$. SORRY I DIDN'T
COME OUT AND PLAY SAT. NIGHT, I'M ONE OF THOSE
OLD SCHOOL FARTS. GLAD EVERYBODY GOT HOME.
YOU GUYS KICK A$$ ...

Jerr Bears'BLACK 05 1300 S/R. Arlen Ness Micro tear
drop mirrs, Switchblade Windshield, W/M Saddle bags Clear turns, and brake lght
W/LED. HDL Backrest, Studed Tank Bib. H/K Drag Pipes. Thunder air box .
Ult X seat. Lindby Hwy bar. Iso grips

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page