VTXOA - View Single Post - !! MMR09 - Midwest Motorcycle Rally... Website !!
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2009, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Caps
Xtreme Member

I just sent this email out to all the Registered MMR riders:

Hey everyone!
One event added this year to the Midwest Motorcycle Rally is a Moonlight Yacht Cruise along the Mississippi River.
The boat tour takes off at 10pm Friday night for an hour and a half and arriving back to shore around 11:30pm. The cost per person is $19.95. We need a commitment of 25 people minimum to reserve our group party. Included in the price is free Pizza, Beer and Pop.

I need to send in a down payment of half the cost which is $250.00. I need to hurry and do this to reserve our Yacht. I will go ahead and pay the down payment if you will email me back and say you want to go. Please send me the payment of $19.95 person in the next two weeks though by check or money order.

If you pay and canít make it at the last minute, I will do everything I can to refund your money but cannot guarantee it.

I will send out an email every few days letting you know how many we have. If I donít get 25 people to commit in the next 2 weeks, I will take this off the Event list and send your money back.

Please check out the Island Girl Yacht Cruise website below:

http://www.islandgirlcruises.com/index.html

If you want to pay by Paypal instead, please send a couple more bucks so I donít take a huge Paypal cost hit.

PM me for my address or Paypal

Thanks,

Caps

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 1800F

MidwestMotorcycleRally.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome