VTXOA

VTXOA (https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/)
-   Pennsylvania (https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/22-pennsylvania/)
-   -   Breezewood 2019 Fall colors ride (https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/22-pennsylvania/465168-breezewood-2019-fall-colors-ride.html)

rangers4u 09-19-2019 10:00 AM

Breezewood 2019 Fall colors ride

RADAR (Chuck) has asked me if I want to get the ball rolling. I propose this: 2nd Sunday in Oct., ride in from wherever, anybody, any brand, to meet for lunch @ Breezewood Bob Evans high NOON. Right now I'm dealing with a stuck kidney stone, so time will tell what comes of this. If you read this and are going, post a reply so we can get a head count for the restaurant. Thanks.

rangers4u 09-30-2019 07:51 PM

As of tonight, I'm still planning, weather permitting, to do this for Noon Sunday the 13th, @ Bob Evans in Breezewood. Open to anyone who has 2 wheels, friends old and new. I had outpatient surgery this morning to zap a stubborn kidney stone. It's gone, a stent is inserted until next Mon., and I can pretty much do what I want, so I'm taking it easy for a few days and missing this weekend's Zanesville Tech session/ 555 ride. Hope to see at least a couple of you there for lunch! Yinz can help a bit with a head count if you plan to attend, so I can let them know. Thanks, ride safe. Fran

rangers4u 10-05-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangers4u (Post 4613142)
As of tonight, I'm still planning, weather permitting, to do this for Noon Sunday the 13th, @ Bob Evans in Breezewood. Open to anyone who has 2 wheels, friends old and new. I had outpatient surgery this morning to zap a stubborn kidney stone. It's gone, a stent is inserted until next Mon., and I can pretty much do what I want, so I'm taking it easy for a few days and missing this weekend's Zanesville Tech session/ 555 ride. Hope to see at least a couple of you there for lunch! Yinz can help a bit with a head count if you plan to attend, so I can let them know. Thanks, ride safe. Fran

??? ANYone ???

RADAR-PA 10-07-2019 11:25 AM

Sorry I won't be able to be at this one. Due to staffing shortages where i work, I can't get this day off.
:frown:

rangers4u 10-07-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADAR-PA (Post 4614054)
Sorry I won't be able to be at this one. Due to staffing shortages where i work, I can't get this day off.
:frown:

Hey, Chuck. Good to hear from you again. I was going to give it till Wed. eve, and if no replies here, I'm calling it off. While the weekend at this point looks ride-able, it's only supposed to be a high in the mid 50's, and chance of rain, so maybe not a good idea for now. You and your lovely wife take care.

RADAR-PA 10-07-2019 01:16 PM

Thanks for the effort Fran, sorry I can't make it.

PAVALKER 10-07-2019 01:42 PM

Whew..... finally got logged in.

I may be interested if we get a larger group of folks. I will be watching to see how this pans out.

rangers4u 10-07-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVALKER (Post 4614090)
Whew..... finally got logged in.

I may be interested if we get a larger group of folks. I will be watching to see how this pans out.

Glad to hear from you, John. Yeah, only a couple of you guys ever post here anymore, and thats only a couple times a year. So, as I told Chuck, if I, we, don't get replies by lets say 6 PM Wed., I'm cutting off my participation.

rangers4u 10-09-2019 07:51 PM

Well, no replies, so no ride this Sunday. Thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

jackk 10-09-2019 08:49 PM

I have been there a couple times (30 to Gettysburg and 30 from Front Royal). Would love to go this year, but I have an ongoing tragedy in my family and it is weighing on me a lot. Maybe another time.