Breezewood 2019 Fall colors ride - VTXOA
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Breezewood 2019 Fall colors ride

RADAR (Chuck) has asked me if I want to get the ball rolling. I propose this: 2nd Sunday in Oct., ride in from wherever, anybody, any brand, to meet for lunch @ Breezewood Bob Evans high NOON. Right now I'm dealing with a stuck kidney stone, so time will tell what comes of this. If you read this and are going, post a reply so we can get a head count for the restaurant. Thanks.

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2019, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

As of tonight, I'm still planning, weather permitting, to do this for Noon Sunday the 13th, @ Bob Evans in Breezewood. Open to anyone who has 2 wheels, friends old and new. I had outpatient surgery this morning to zap a stubborn kidney stone. It's gone, a stent is inserted until next Mon., and I can pretty much do what I want, so I'm taking it easy for a few days and missing this weekend's Zanesville Tech session/ 555 ride. Hope to see at least a couple of you there for lunch! Yinz can help a bit with a head count if you plan to attend, so I can let them know. Thanks, ride safe. Fran

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers4u View Post
As of tonight, I'm still planning, weather permitting, to do this for Noon Sunday the 13th, @ Bob Evans in Breezewood. Open to anyone who has 2 wheels, friends old and new. I had outpatient surgery this morning to zap a stubborn kidney stone. It's gone, a stent is inserted until next Mon., and I can pretty much do what I want, so I'm taking it easy for a few days and missing this weekend's Zanesville Tech session/ 555 ride. Hope to see at least a couple of you there for lunch! Yinz can help a bit with a head count if you plan to attend, so I can let them know. Thanks, ride safe. Fran
??? ANYone ???

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 10:25 AM

Sorry I won't be able to be at this one. Due to staffing shortages where i work, I can't get this day off.
rangers4u likes this.

RADAR-PA US Air Force Retired 1972-1992. 04 VTX 1300C - Candy Apple Red with Black flames & Reckless Fairing with too many goodies to list! VTXOA #6517.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADAR-PA View Post
Sorry I won't be able to be at this one. Due to staffing shortages where i work, I can't get this day off.
Hey, Chuck. Good to hear from you again. I was going to give it till Wed. eve, and if no replies here, I'm calling it off. While the weekend at this point looks ride-able, it's only supposed to be a high in the mid 50's, and chance of rain, so maybe not a good idea for now. You and your lovely wife take care.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 12:16 PM

Thanks for the effort Fran, sorry I can't make it.

RADAR-PA US Air Force Retired 1972-1992. 04 VTX 1300C - Candy Apple Red with Black flames & Reckless Fairing with too many goodies to list! VTXOA #6517.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 12:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh, Pa. U.S. Navy Retired (22yos), 99 Valkyrie I/S (02 VTX1800 - Sold 2011) )
Whew..... finally got logged in.

I may be interested if we get a larger group of folks. I will be watching to see how this pans out.

John

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVALKER View Post
Whew..... finally got logged in.

I may be interested if we get a larger group of folks. I will be watching to see how this pans out.
Glad to hear from you, John. Yeah, only a couple of you guys ever post here anymore, and thats only a couple times a year. So, as I told Chuck, if I, we, don't get replies by lets say 6 PM Wed., I'm cutting off my participation.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Well, no replies, so no ride this Sunday. Thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 07:49 PM

I have been there a couple times (30 to Gettysburg and 30 from Front Royal). Would love to go this year, but I have an ongoing tragedy in my family and it is weighing on me a lot. Maybe another time.

2008 VTX1300R
Ultimate Seat
National Windshield - Modified
Cobra Light Bar
Hard Krome ? Pipes - 2 1/2"
Engine Guard - 1 1/4"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page