Statewide Georgia Meet & Greet - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-22-2013, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Statewide Georgia Meet & Greet

Throwing this out to see what interest we have. Hopefully we can get attendance from all corners of the state.

June 15th, 12:00p at Fresh Air BBQ.

Fresh Air BBQ
3076 Riverside Drive
Macon, Ga 31210
(47-477-7229
http://www.freshairbarbecue.com/

Thanks,

Keith

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2003 VTX 1800R, V&H Big Shots, Desmog, K&N, Double Darkside-Goodyear TT 205/60-16,Michellin Pilot Active 150/70-17, Dyna Beads, Honda Line windshield, Jett lowers, Kury ISO grips w/Throttle Boss, Scootworks Phatriser II, Mustang seat with Paladin Passenger removable backrest, Paladin highway bars with Kury pegs, Edge bags w/brackets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-22-2013, 11:51 PM

Fresh Aire BBQ is good, easy in and out with lots of parking.Fish&Pig on Lake Tobesofkee is also good but not open for lunch.Then there is the Whistle Stop Cafe in Juliette never ate there but been site seeing there. We spent this past weekend in Macon good riding in the area you have the National forest and lots of country roads. Another attraction in the area is the Aviation Museum and about a hr or so away is The Andersonville Historic site and National POW Museum. these are just a few of the things to do away from the traffic and crowd's.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2003 Vtx 1800s with polished c wheels ,Rheinhart pipes,modded airbox ,desmoged,debaged,Woodys fairing with Kenwood Excelon 696 and Alpine amp,Diamond Custom seat and Beetle bags.
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 01:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to xxxrider
Yes, the Fresh Air BBQ has Great BBQ, in fact the Best BBQ Chicken I have ever eaten. Also, great Brunswick Stew and Ribs.

2004 1800R SPEC 3 - MUSTANG SEATS, PCIII/DYNO TUNED WITH CHROME PROTON-4 AIR INTAKE, CUSTOM PAINT JOB, CHROME DRAG BARS, WHEELS, CALIPERS & ROTORS, MC CRUISE CONTROL, COBRA SWEPT BOARDS, SWITCHBLADE WINDSHIELDS, VANCE & HINES BIGSHOTS, STEBEL HORN & CHROME BARON TACH.

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

Fresh Air BBQ at Noon on June the 15th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxrider View Post
Yes, the Fresh Air BBQ has Great BBQ, in fact the Best BBQ Chicken I have ever eaten. Also, great Brunswick Stew and Ribs.
OK, this sounds like my kind of place so lets call this the location. Could someone please provide an address?

So we have location and time.....where is all the Georgia X'rs? Come on guys post up. Lets make this happen!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2003 VTX 1800R, V&H Big Shots, Desmog, K&N, Double Darkside-Goodyear TT 205/60-16,Michellin Pilot Active 150/70-17, Dyna Beads, Honda Line windshield, Jett lowers, Kury ISO grips w/Throttle Boss, Scootworks Phatriser II, Mustang seat with Paladin Passenger removable backrest, Paladin highway bars with Kury pegs, Edge bags w/brackets.
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 05:38 PM

Cool Meet and greet in Macon

Hi,

The restaurants address is shown below. Hope to make it up from Dublin. Drive safely.

Blandon

Fresh Air BBQ
3076 Riverside Drive
Macon, Ga 31210
(47-477-7229
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 05:48 PM

Certainly interested in coming but it will be a last minute kind of thing for me. I'll let you know as soon as I can though. I'd love to take ride that way.

Livin' Blue in a Red state.
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 06:17 PM

There is a nice Air Force museum at Warner Robbins AFB (just south of Macon about 10 minutes). Would be a nice place to meet up and walk around to stretch the legs and yak about bikes. Food is all over the place, just decide.
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 06:39 PM

As of right now, sounds good to me.
post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkvtx View Post
Certainly interested in coming but it will be a last minute kind of thing for me. I'll let you know as soon as I can though. I'd love to take ride that way.
Good. I tried to make the the Bama M&G but it looked to rainy and I have commitments on you guys rain date so it will be good to meet you in Macon if you can make it.

post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid Ga VTX rider View Post
Hi,

The restaurants address is shown below. Hope to make it up from Dublin. Drive safely.

Blandon

Fresh Air BBQ
3076 Riverside Drive
Macon, Ga 31210
(47-477-7229
Thanks! Hope to see there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page