VTXOA - View Single Post - Prudhoe Bay
Thread: Prudhoe Bay
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 08:06 AM
cokerb

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroys73 View Post
A

I hate the thought of getting rid of my X. It has taken me so many places. It is about worthless to someone else with the high miles on it. But I really don't need two of them. I have been in the same situation with cars, own more than I can drive.

I can't help it, I like cars and motorcycles. Boats too, but I gave up that addiction when it became way too much work for the limited fun and I don't fish. Airplanes are out of my league, although I do like them.
I bought a Stratoliner a little over two years ago. Kept the VTX because I liked it so much and like you, didn't think I could get what I thought it was worth due to it having 75000 miles on it. Also a couple of friends would ride it when our group from church would ride together. Also have two bikes that I keep for another friend, a Yamaha 1300 and a Honda Valkyrie. He likes motorcycles but doesn't make time to ride so he has asked me to keep them and ride them. Trying to sell the Valkyrie but they are a hard sell. With that being said, having 4 bikes I have more bikes at my house than I can ride and one of the friends who has been riding my VTX agreed on a fair price so he will be getting it soon.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome