Roadhouse Dooley (Dual Exhaust) Club - Page 3 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTime56
Well I am going to tell you what about your club. You guys will be about the only members in it....................................!

I have been waiting for a set of those to come to my home since early March this year! Seems like its all a bunch of BS with these pipes and the availability of them....................March

Show
I know what you mean. I waited three months for mine . Worth it when they finally got here . I got mine from Phat Performance and after a bunch of emails and calls I thought I was getting the run around. Finally called Tony at Roadhouse, bottom line was that they were not making them in quantities for different vendors to stock, kind of on an as ordered basis.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweg33
They need to offer them for the C model.
I dont know why the wouldn't fit the C.......the stock pipes are interchangable as long as you switch the exhaust bracket??

[SIGPIC]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/fev1969/bw2.jpg[/SIGPIC][IMG][/IMG]
post #23 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fev1969
Quote:
They need to offer them for the C model.
I dont know why the wouldn't fit the C.......the stock pipes are interchangable as long as you switch the exhaust bracket??
I'm not sure if they would fit. The tolerances are very close and the left pipe bracket mounts at the left passenger peg bracket. Maybe yes, maybe no.....

Gone the Harley way....

post #24 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 04:34 AM

REALLY nice looking, all you Dooley guys!!! !st time I saw a Retro, I thought to myself, "Man, that'd be perfect if it had duallies!!!"
post #25 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking the only difference is the exhaust bracket. I might need to make a bracket that will work for the C model. For $800.00 the exhaust should bolt direclty to the bike. I believe the passenger footrest are in the same place on the C as the R and S models.
post #26 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 02:46 PM

on my DREAM list of mods just need to break my stainless steel muzzys lol.

can someone get a pic of the bike from the REAR END held straight up?

would appreciate it, if you had a 1/2 or 100% naked hot chick holding your bike that might be good also
post #27 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking the only difference is the exhaust bracket. I might need to make a bracket that will work for the C model. For $800.00 the exhaust should bolt direclty to the bike. I believe the passenger footrest are in the same place on the C as the R and S models.
Or maybe see if you could get a R bracket.....I don't know if they use the stock bracket anyway thats something the R guy's could answere, my K2's came with a bracket........also, viking has the duellys for $728

http://www.ridevmc.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=18100937&eq=&Tp=

[SIGPIC]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/fev1969/bw2.jpg[/SIGPIC][IMG][/IMG]
post #28 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fev1969
Quote:
Quote:
Or maybe see if you could get a R bracket.....I don't know if they use the stock bracket anyway thats something the R guy's could answere, my K2's came with a bracket........also, viking has the duellys for $728

http://www.ridevmc.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=18100937&eq=&Tp=

Yes on an R or S, you use the stock exhaust bracket, the pipes come with a bracket that bolts to it on the right side. On the left side is a bracket that clamps around the stock rear foot peg socket.
post #29 of 293 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

bump
post #30 of 293 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 12:08 PM

Since Honda isn't coming out with a new Goldwing in '08, I guess I can spend a little more money on my VTX. Was wondering if I could see some more pictures of your duallies.

Do you guys have to remove the exhaust to remove your rear tire?'
Was the install of the pipes very difficult?
The pipes look low, have you scraped yours yet?
Do you like the sound, and what baffles / tips do you have?

Thanks...........

Live for today. plan for the weekend..........
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page