help map - Page 39 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #381 of 385 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 05:55 PM

Garage
#96 Roy R. aka Tombstone270 passed away in 2013.

I clicked on several names around Atlanta area,
have not seen some of them ever and definitely no recent posts.

2005 1300c Red, Mustang seat, HK 2.5 straights. Leds for safety-front & back. 194,184 VTX miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #382 of 385 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 06:08 PM

Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona

I'll be happy to put my name on the list to help out any traveling VTX'rs in a bind or in need. But I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number, so you'll have to text me OR leave a message saying who you are and what your situation is. Then I'll get right back to you. John Helms cell# is: 630-229-1057
email is: [email protected]

06 1800N with a little of this and a lot of that...
post #383 of 385 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans&Feet View Post
#96 Roy R. aka Tombstone270 passed away in 2013.

I clicked on several names around Atlanta area,
have not seen some of them ever and definitely no recent posts.
Changed his info to RIP. That's sad to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHelms70 View Post
I'll be happy to put my name on the list to help out any traveling VTX'rs in a bind or in need. But I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number, so you'll have to text me OR leave a message saying who you are and what your situation is. Then I'll get right back to you. John Helms cell# is: 630-229-1057
email is: [email protected]
You're been added.

VTXOA 'Members Who Can Help' Map
PM me to be added (thread)
Treaty of Tripoli: Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #384 of 385 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 02:45 PM

I'm a Noob to the VTX community, but been riding off and on for over 20 years. I don't have a garage, but I've got a boatload of tools and I'm happy to lend a hand if anyone is passing through the area and needs it! I'm Coatesville, PA 19320 area and could also cover a range around Broomall, Pa 19008 during the weekdays. Number is 484-885-6038. Text is best as I don't answer #'s I'm not familiar with, but you can also leave a message and I'll get back to you quick! Safe riding everyone!
post #385 of 385 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 04:11 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner44 View Post
Looks like there's no one in the Albuquerque NM area so I'll offer up. I'm no mechanic but have a garage, a full set of tools and a motorcycle jack. Name is Tracy, cell is 505-750-1822.
I may need to hit you up. Been having some troubles, but with my Spirit 750. Acts like it's a fuel low issue, sputtering, even though the tank is almost full, but if I flip to reserve, it's usually fine. I drained the tank, pulled the petcock, and didn't find anything wrong or blocking there. Last time it happened was last week, and then the battery died. Wondering if I have some 'electrical' issues that are compounding the problem. Have it on a Battery Tender charger now. Might need to get another set of eyes on it to make sure I'm not missing something easy, so I might call you later.

(((=-JammeR-=)))
"My Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke,
tires screeching, totally used up, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming...WOW! What a Ride!!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page