W.T.B. - 1800-C stock exhaust system - for project - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Madness_MC
W.T.B. - 1800-C stock exhaust system - for project

Folks

Im looking to acquire as cheaply as possible a complete stock exhaust system for VTX1300-C. The system does not need to be pristine as its going to be sliced-and-diced, but the heat shields would be nice to have anyway.

I looking into fabricating a complete custom exhaust system based upon the OEM design pattern, so I need to do this on the cheap.

If anyone has the OEM system laying around that they would be willing to part with, Ill gladly pay the freight. I just hope that you dont need too much compensation for the original exhaust system, as Im trying to do this project on a very strict budget.

Please PM me so we might strike up a deal and help you clear the old system out of your storage area.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Old Goat

Excuse me Joe, but your header states 1800C but yer post says 1300C, Im kornfused. Oh and good luck with the project, are pics to follow.

Phil...(72)Nobody told me I die at the end
2006 (bought new)...1300R Candy Black Cherry,DARKSIDE,foots mod.. ..
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:10 PM

If you do infact need a 1300c I have a set you can have for shipping costs only. Call it a pay it forward.

They were on the bike when I bought it but had been dropped and scratched so the dealer gave me a new pull off set. The scratched ones are what you can have. I drilled them for the Clayton Mod but they do look decent.

let me know
Pablo

self taught...by an idiot

04 1300 c
250, raked trees tons of Kury Chrome

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness_MC View Post
Folks –

I’m looking to acquire – as cheaply as possible – a complete stock exhaust system for VTX1300-C. The system does not need to be pristine as it’s going to be sliced-and-diced, but the heat shields would be nice to have anyway.

I looking into fabricating a complete custom exhaust system based upon the OEM design pattern, so I need to do this on the cheap.

If anyone has the OEM system laying around that they would be willing to part with, I’ll gladly pay the freight. I just hope that you don’t need too much compensation for the original exhaust system, as I’m trying to do this project on a very strict budget.

Please PM me so we might strike up a deal and help you clear the old system out of your storage area.

Thanks
I have 1300C complete exhaust you can have, no charge.
Just let me know how you want it shipped.

PM sent...

http://www.ilads.org/ http://www.lymedisease.org/home.html
Power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 of the United States Constitution "The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Madness_MC
Thanks for the response, Pablo and Dave.

Dave, I'll take you up on the pipes. I've responded to your PM.

Don't be too confused, Phil. I have a project in mind and I want to see if I can get it to work. I'm looking at doing a 2-into-1 system for a 1300-C, but need the 1800-C system as a base. It's easier to start with mostly pre-bent pieces when working with the stainless steel head pipes.

I'll take pix as I make progress and post them if the project turns out as I need it to.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 04:23 PM

Shipped out UPS.

Again sorry I couldn't find the brackets..

http://www.ilads.org/ http://www.lymedisease.org/home.html
Power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 of the United States Constitution "The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 07:33 PM

Hey wait, I will send you one free of charge plus $5

Illegitimi non carborundum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page