#*&@!#*^$%&Pothole - Page 2 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-07-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Think you got potholes in New Jersey come NW to Edmonton

https://www.google.ca/search?q=edmon...w=1369&bih=655

I like the pavement over cobble stone. that usually results in the best roads LOL

Polemdies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-07-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzz View Post
I finally got it home but don't have time to survey the damage tonight. A friend had just given me his landscape trailer that he was going to scrap. I had to put lights on it and transfer the registration ,so I have about 58 bucks invested. That alone saved me $s and aggrevation.
Not intending to divert this, but I like your red calipers and intake scoop. Did you paint them? I self-painted the calipers on my Impala a few years ago, and was warned by my dealer's mechanic that they may not work properly if I did, and I didn't have the coin to buy aftermarket ones.

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-07-2014, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers4u View Post
Not intending to divert this, but I like your red calipers and intake scoop. Did you paint them? I self-painted the calipers on my Impala a few years ago, and was warned by my dealer's mechanic that they may not work properly if I did, and I didn't have the coin to buy aftermarket ones.
They are powder coated , Just take them apart,remove the rubber parts ,have them coated, replace rubber rings and seals (less than $25),re-assemble.Oh yeah, bleed brakes!!!!!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 12:27 PM

Me and my daughter playing b ball in drive had ball bounce in street forcing MC to swerve into fair size pothole felt terrible when I glanced up and saw them coming

2003 VTX 1800C black gone , 2002 Retro1800 Blurple gone,
Now 2004 Neo , and Electraglide Classic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page