Hard Time-Hope this is ok - Page 2 - VTXOA
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 01:19 PM

Hang in there buddy. Prayers going out right now.

'12 Road Glide Ultra, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Jackpot Super Duals header, Jackpot HiRoller mufflers, PV Tuner, Daymaker LEDs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 01:36 PM

Garage
Prayers are "busted out" for you! Hoping you have a quick and complete recovery, soon, too.

(((=-JammeR-=)))
"My Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke,
tires screeching, totally used up, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming...WOW! What a Ride!!"

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 02:14 PM

Kevnin, what the heck you doing old pal? So sorry to read your news. Do what the Docs tell you. Get yourself well. You need a yoga mat, jazzercise workout tape, or anything like that just let me know. Seriously, focus on your health. Everything else is secondary. God bless.

Jimbo. 1800c, Drag Bars, Drag Pipes, Chrome Wheels, 31T Ring Gear, BadX Extreme Seat, SOTMC Shocks, 200 Rear Tire, Elimination of all Non-essentials, Kingdom of Kicks.

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 03:49 PM

Location: Santa Barbara California where RED is the FASTEST color!
Health is everything

Since I'm an atheist I can't offer any prayers, but I can offer some thoughts and sentiments of empathy and best wishes.

My sister's boyfriend recently had his second heart attack that included having to get a pacemaker. In his case his diet was out of control and he has since gotten it under control and he now at least appears more healthy than I've seen him in years. He took it all very seriously and took charge of his health, determined to do everything he can to ensure he is no longer his worst enemy, as far as his heart health goes. Many people have had heart attacks and come out better for the experience as it gave them a 'wake up' call to get healthy again, increasing overall longevity and quality of life.

The best encouragement I can offer is that you are not alone in your experience and so there are many 'out there' who can offer good advice and stories of encouragement.

Good luck to you and more to the point, good health!
VTX53R likes this.

"A man's got to know his limitations" Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 04:50 PM

Best wishes for a full recovery and prayers extended as well.

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 06:42 PM

Prayers sent.
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 08:32 PM

best wishes for ya, keep a positive attitude . Will definatley send a prayer up for ya.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-27-2016, 10:25 PM

Kevin, you have my prayers for a speedy recovery all the way around.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-28-2016, 01:39 AM

Kevin,
Wow sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts and hope for a quick recovery and future good health. Keep us posted as a lot of us know you are a great person and asset to the biker world. We need you around. I wish you the best.

Jim

2002 1800C ILLUSION BLUE - Cobra angle slash cuts - Cobra FI2000 - Memphis Fats 21" - Hondaline 24L bags with Easy Brackets - Corbin Gunfighter and a lot more.....

. ====>> KEEP IT VERTICAL <<====
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-28-2016, 06:44 AM

Kevin, thoughts and prayers go out to you. Get well soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page